Experiments & Training

Dottore art by Natsumi
Jikjin~Treasure

Alatus is Xiao's transformer name

The infirmrary

I sat down onto the cold leather, lab chair.

"Y/N, I want you to stay seated and just relax, close your eyes and clear your mind." Instructed Dottore.

Hongjoong stood by the door.

Felix stood next to me and gave me a thumbs up.

"Okay." I breathed as I wore the Cybertronian akasha terminal.

"I am going to temporarily control your mind to dig out these memmories." Replied Dottore, "tell me to stop whenever." He adds.

I nodded and let him proceed.

Flashback begins

Smack!

I fell onto the floor, unconscious.

When I slowly got up, I saw Dottore not far.

He was leaving.

He was inside the sanctuary!

"He didn't leave Sumeru!" Yelled Paimon.

"He tricked us!!!!" Realized Xiao as he came to help me.

A new flashback starts

I watched in horror as I woke up inside a lab, all chained up.

"Help!" I called.

I struggled.

"I will help you unlock your full potential!" Dottore clone smiled as he plunged a huge syringe.

It somehow pierced my armor.

I screamed in agony.

There was no pain, but a cold feeling.

The blood pooled around me.

"Fascinating! You are truly a godess! Those ruin aliens are no doubt highly intelligent beings!" Exclaimed Dottore clone.

"So can you perhaps remove the special transformation device inside her?" Asked a voice, belonging to Sentinel.

"Hah. Of course but it could kill her!" Laughed the Dottore clone.

Later

"Do you have something to make her recover and forget a bit of the pain and trauma?" Asked Taeyong.

"Yes, I'm going to give it to her right now." Replied Dottore as he took a vial filled with a flaming red liquid.

"What is it?" Asked Taeyong.

"It's a memory erase agent, made out of the searing flames from Arlecchino ." Explained Dottore.

"How much doses does she need?" Asked Taeyong.

"Just half of a vial." Replied Dottore.

"What happens if it was more than one?" Asked Taeyong.

"High dosages can result in short term memory loss, possibly long term if fatal enough." Dottore replied.

"Interesting." Replied Taeyong.

Dottore then left for his lab that was next door to retrieve some lab notes.

Taeyong then took the second memory erasing vial. He looked at it, and then placed it into the syringe.