Bts & Allogenes

Stay Alive~Bts Chakho theme

Meanwhile that afternoon

Y/N and some friends have been called to help out with the missions allowing Taeyong and Xiao to recover from their injuries

"Alright, Y/N is waiting outside the ship, she'll show you around after this bounty mission." Began Suga pointing at the door.

"Okay." Nodded Childe, "Who are we after?" Asked the 11th Fatui Harbinger.

"Starscream and some of the Deception soldiers," Replied Y/N.

Childe had his bow hovering on his back as he held his Assault Rifle.

Their mission was to retrieve more xianteng and energon the Decepticons had gotten hold of.

Childe smiled at Aj, however he was met with a piercing gaze from Wrio (Wriothesly) by the spaceship's door.

Childe fistbumped Aj instead.

"Mates, we ready to party in District 9?" Asked Felix .

"Yeah!" Replies Aj.

"Fight's on the bridge, Suga, Rm, Felix and you can go." Orders Wrio.

Battle on the bridge

Shots echoed on the bridge. A missle sent rivulets of the road, causing a partial collapse.

"Now!" Ordered Suga.

Felix nodded and took a grenade from his bag, unscrewed the lid and threw it over the enemies.

BOOM!

Suga and Felix teleported out of the bushes and threw themselves onto the first enemy they saw.

The golden electro boomerang sliced the Decepticon soldiers.

Dark energon and wires were everwhere.

"Yuck!" Yells Childe as he sent a huge water Whale to finish the remaining enemies.

"Thanks for the clean up mate!" Yelled Felix, "don't know 'bout you but this purple stuff is weird!" Yelled Felix, scrunching his face

Meanwhile

Jin yelled and exploded from the undergrowth bushes he was hiding from and leapt into the air.

All watched in shock how easy it was as he took down a Decepticon soldier.

Rm was deciding to get on the bridge to help or just keep sniping from the forest.

"Namjoon, don't worry, you're like nine meters tall in this form, you can rest for today." Suggested Suga, somehow reading his mind.

"Hyung, you sure they'll be fine?" Asked Rm, turning to Suga.

"Yeah, they can handle a few cons." Replied Suga, adjusting his assault rifle.

"Ok." Replied Rm, who decided to think it was okay to sit on a tree.

Not only did the tree fell, but it also hit a couple of Decepticon soldiers.

Several yells and screams were heard.

It almost hit their own teammates, but they moved away thankfully.

"Look out!" Warned Aj.

A huge, icy meteor landed among the broken bushes.

"Rm what did you just do?!" Asked Suga, turning to the sound.

"I don't know." Admitted Rm, shrugging

"I told you to stay still!" Hissed Suga, mentally facepalming himself.