⚡️Storms and Tsunamis🌊

Xiao & Zhongli [Rex and Alatus] Epic Orchestral~Frostudio Chambersonic (2022)

Chapter Inspired by Genshin & One Piece

A week later

Ateez Aurora Ship

Two ship sailed together, they were roughly a km apart.

The skies was turning gray slowly, foreshadowing rain.

Thunder rumbled across the sky.

Strong winds of the sea blew through the decks as the ship's hull rocks amidst the foam.

A walkie-talkie beeped as a voice channeled through the other end of the communication device.

"See anything?" Asked Beidou's gruff voice, through the walkie-talkie.

"Nope," replied Ateez's pirate captain, Hongjoong from the other end.

Suddenly a huge shadow loomed ahead of both of their ships.

"What the heck is that Captain?!" Asked Mingi.

"I have no idea." Breathed Hj as he adjusted his mask nervously.

Meanwhile on The Alcor Crux ship

"Hey Beidou 大姐, what is that?!" Asked Kazuha, pointing at the water.

(大姐 dà jiě means big sister in Chinese, can be used to call a woman older than you family or friendly term)

The looming shadow had moved from the Ateez ship and was now swimming towards the Crux's ship.

The strong wind and powerful waves instantly surrounded the ships.

"I have no idea but that is a huge monster we're gonna have to deal with." Growled Beidou as she took out her claymore.

The pirate-lady captain then marched out the door and shouted orders at the other crew mates.

"Lower the sails and prepare to fight!" Ordered Beidou as wind blew against her hair.

The heavy wind rushed towards Kazuha as he closed the heavy door behind him.

"Its getting stormy, the winds are changing..." Kazuha began.

"I can see that Kazuha, but please tell Captain HJ the news! We need all hands on deck, and all ships ready to fire!" Yelled Beidou gruffly.

Kazuha nodded and without a word, took out his phone and texted HJ's number.

"JUST USE THE WALKIE-TALKIE! Signals jammed!" Hollered Beidou impatiently from the back.

Kazuha gave a small frustrated sigh and went back inside the cabin to fetch a walkie talkie/intercom.

Back on Ateez's ship

Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled among skies. Rain slowly began to fall and turn into a heavy downpour.

Cold, icy wind blew against the faces of the Ateez Pirates.

"Captain we received a message of Code Red! Beidou strongly suggests we get ready to attack and defend ship if necessary!" Yelled San frantically as he handed HJ the intercom he left on the table.

"Pirate King to Pirate Queen, this is Captain of Ateez speaking." Began HJ as he clicked the reciever.

"Code red." Hissed the Beidou from the other end of the reciever.

"Aight." Replied HJ.

"What is that anyways?" Asked Beidou from the intercom.

The monster slowly began to rise from the waves.