Reveal

Art Credits: The Doctor💉 by Weyo Wang (2022-10-15) Link: https://twitter.com/weyowang/status/1577676569383952386?s=46&t=1QMceiBzvD1MXNx6QTaBSA

Meanwhile outside

Fatui agents surrounded us among the mist and snow.

I suddenly felt a freezing feeling as it traveled to my chest. It was as if an ice crystal shard was being stabbed repeatedly into my heart.

"Xiao!" I called faintly.

Xiao immediately flanked my side.

A crazy idea entered my mind, perhaps Musou No Hitotachi could cancel the mind control and defeat those Fatui agents.

Seconds later

Slowling, I drew the electro sword out of my heart to unfreeze the dangerous frost.

Electro rushed everywhere and the sky darkened dangerously.

"Torn to Oblivion!" I yelled.

Lightning exploded along with steel and electro blades from the skies and blasted onto ice.

Crackle!

CRACK! BOOM!

The ice all around us broke from the deadly blast. Shards of ice infused with electro and snow pierced the air. 

Everyone, including the Fatui agents were struck. Shouts and weapons clashing were heard.

I slipped and fell towards the cold ocean water from the impact.

Sh*t! I should've controlled the fatality of the strike!

Splash!

Freezing, cold saltwater greeted me as I landed from the sudden fall.

It hit me like a thousand icy needles in my skin. My hands desperately reached for something to grab hold of but to no avail.

I tried to teleport myself out of the freezing water but it was too cold for me to gather all that energy. The frost was reaching towards my heart again.

Meanwhile

Scara yelled in shock as he saw the Fatui Harbinger break out of the ice capsule.

"Baka, be careful!" Yelled Levi as he grabbed Asahi to dodge the glass shards.

CRACK!

The glass shattered

In my vision, three figures dove into the icy river of the ocean, in an attempt to save me.

"Open your eyes." Whispered the Ateez Captain's voice telepathically.

I felt a gloved hand grab mine.