Special Treatment

I Need a Doctor~Nine Percent

Midnight

"Well that was unexpected..." Replied Taeyong.

"Now, Taeyong let me ask you, how are you going to make up to Y/N after the past and current mistakes you made?!" Asked Xiao, impatiently as his Yaksha mask faded away.

"These past few months have been hectic, I just really want to be there for her and support her.
I want to make up for the times we missed but the concerts and promotions cannot end, I also must also must prioritize my fans and Nct members." Taeyong replied, looking awfully sad, "I still care about her it's just now so hard to find the time to spend with her." He answered as he glanced at his watch.

Xiao sniffed in reply as he gripped his jade spear.

Taeyong's eyes widened as he prepared to dodge the weapon.

But instead, Xiao broke down onto his knees and sobbed uncontrollably onto the rainy road.

"I can't kill you!" Cried Xiao, he sniffed, "Reason is I see you everyday with the girl I'm also in love with, I envy you Taeyong!" He admits.

"Huh?" Asked Taeyong, slightly surprised.

"I envy the way she loves you because she truly cares about you!" Exclaimed Xiao, "At first, I thought you were just one of those people that would probably just throw her away or mistreat her, because some just do that!" He sighed.

"I'm not like that." Retorted Taeyong with arms crossed.

"I was wrong! You may have messed up once or twice, but in the end, you two would still be together!" Replied Xiao, "I see the way you look at her and love her. I've thought about it to be in your place..." Sighed Xiao, looking away.

"I never knew you loved her that much." Replied Taeyong.

"How she thinks about you more than any of us, despite the contract!" Exclaimed Xiao, "although you know at this point she loves us both..." trailed off the adeptus.

"I-"began Taeyong.

"Congratulations, you have finally won my respect!" Replied Xiao as he offered Taeyong his hand, "and I'm sorry for being jealous, but just remember, we both love her." He finishes.

Xiao then drove the glowing jade spear deep into the asphalt road and bowed towards Taeyong in apology again.

Suddenly a shot echoed from above, followed by evil laughter from the dark.

Taeyong had fell limp into Xiao's arms, who had an expression of betrayal and sadness. Tears ran down the idol's faceplates.

"DEMONS, SHOW YOURSELF!" Yelled Xiao towards the sky.

Megatron and the mysterious hooded Decepticon warrior smiled from the bloody moonlight.

"Why if it isn't the new Autobot warrior Alatus! Be sure to tell Optimus that the Decepticons have returned!" Hissed another Decepticon soldier from the dark. It was Starscream.

"WHO YOU CALLING AUTOBOT, DEMON?!" Snarled Xiao.

Xiao doned his yaksha mask and rained down the jade spears

But the enemy had somehow managed to escape his radar before Xiao could properly retaliate.

He then saw a shadow of someone, who had shot an icy blast, and blue flames at the Decepticon that had a strange bloody, full moon symbol.

Xiao growled and wrathed towards the night sky.

Seconds later

"Help! Someone Please Help!" Called a voice from outside.