Intro & Cast

Oracle~Hoyomix, Honkai Impact 3rd, Mihoyo

Notes: Characters
-Y/N as Your Name
-Transformers do have holofoms in this story. (f)=girl (m)=boy

(Modern AU where Dottore & few clones are good, also Dottore is an professional/actual doctor in the medical field and some science fields)

Archons/Leaders
艾米 as Raiden Y/N  (reader/you) aka Raiden Shogun (Your other name), You, Ko, and Xiao are known as the Prodigies for the abilities and power you hold. Immortal Archon of stars and 9th element. You are the traveler of Teyvat from years ago.
Affiliation: Teyvat Archons & Liyue Adepti
Height: 1.7m
Element symbol: Omni-element
Cybertronian Height: close to Xiao's Cybertronian height, only a few cm height difference (Xiao and Dottore the taller ones)
Alt form: Metallic rose purple 2017 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Miura Homage. Later on: Koenigsegg Agera.
Has vehicle and fighter jet alts.
Abilities: telekinesis (natural power), teleportation (natural power), as the traveler from Teyvat which means she can possess any of the elements and have the same abilities as Fivestar Characters in Teyvat & Honkai Star Rail. Vision-like Crystal found on her left earing holds the changeable element and stores extra power. The right earing is her Cybertronian transformation device.
Trained by: Taeyong (fighting with advanced technology+shooting), Xiao (cultivation partner), Ei (Raiden Shogun, polearm and sword), Dottore (sword sparring partner).
Xiao and Ei trained her how to fight, Taeyong taught her how to defend herself, heal herself from emergencies and also how to use a gun, Ei taught her the Ult move, Musou No Hitotachi, and Musou Isshin, Dottore and Xiao were her sparring partners.
她是雷神(雷电将军影) 的接班人, 新的雷神。
Weapons: Diamond sword Dawnbreaker that has a gnosis gem, The Catch Polearm
Theme: Deja Vu~ Dream Catcher

 她是雷神(雷电将军影) 的接班人, 新的雷神。Weapons: Diamond sword Dawnbreaker that has a gnosis gem, The Catch PolearmTheme: Deja Vu~ Dream Catcher

Raiden shogun art by Hamelin_哈米伦的弄笛者

Ascended as Archon of Stars (Alias: Raiden Y/N) after saving her Teyvat friends and currently living with Xiao, Dottore and her bestfriends on a spaceship.
Danger level (during battle): highly dangerous.

Dottore (The Doctor, 2cnd Fatui Harbinger)
Lingchao & Cai Xu Kun as Dottore and clones

Dottore (The Doctor, 2cnd Fatui Harbinger)Lingchao & Cai Xu Kun as Dottore and clones