Revival of the Winter Prince

Before you lost your memories

Easter, April 9, 2023

You as Raiden Y/N (雷电艾米)

A dark and freezing beginning

Elogia Cinerosa~Winter's Lazzo Fatui Ost (Genshin Impact Ost Hoyoverse,2022)

Inside the freezing dark ice palace

A gentle, male voice echoed among the snow.

"The main point is you, not about you." Dottore (Zeta/Zandik) whispered.

"You really are going to be the death of me." Omega Dottore sighed.

And then....

"I won't leave you ever, I'll come back dear, I swear." Dottorr (Zeta/Zandik) whispered before he left.

I suddenly lost my footing and fell.

"Raiden!" My friends yelled as some reached for me while two watched me fall, too shocked to react.

I fell down the ice tombs and crashed into the snow-covered ground.

Snow fell endlessly from the outside caverns of the tombs.

It's quite cold.

I managed to catch a snowflake in my hands.

The snowflake in my palm flutters with a bright glow.

I don't know if this was my imagination, but this place seems like the inside, slightly underground part of the ice palace.

I teleported a short distance towards the strange area.

There were three ice caskets.

One had a fire moth on the icy casket, the other
had a blue syringe-like earring with a mask, and the third was an ice casket with a small steel sword on top of it.

It was the ice caskets of Signora, Dottore, and an unknown vision wielder. The last one was probably my brother Aether or Zhang Qiling's ceremonial casket.

"Greetings 艾米, traveler and new Archon of the stars." Greets a soft, icy voice, belonging to none other than the Tsaritsa herself.

"Greetings Tsaritsa, what is the meaning of this?" I asked.

Columbina appeared behind us too.

"If you could save one of them, which would it be?" Asked Tsaritsa.

"I know who I want to save but no one needs to know."

And then a silent, warm tear fell from my face.
The electro energy traveled across the ice palace, and a lightning storm started outside.

"We know you fell for one of my Fatui harbingers, and as the Archon of Love, I could sense this far away." Replied Tsaritsa with a small smile.

"Enough!" I snarled as I took out my electro sword from my heart, using the powers Ei had taught me.

Electro was not the only element, there was also pyro and all other seven elements.
Thunder rumbled throughout the entire building. Electro, pyro, and anemo traveled across the cryo floor and ceiling.

"We are not enemies, please understand." The Tsaritsa replied as she parried my attack.

"I loved him, but I must move on, what would the others think? Or my friends for that matter!?" I asked.

"You don't have to care what others think. Since you met my people, they proudly carried out their duties." Replied Tsaritsa, she continued, "And you know that no matter how many clones of him are killed, there is always one out there. He is as immortal as the Electro archon Ei and you can be."