The Banquet

We Must Love~Onf

To show appreciation and thank us for our help in Shanghai, Andrew Lu Li aka Luhan's older brother graciously invited us to the Shanghai building for a fancy banquet.

The police commissioner wanted to thank us for saving Shanghai and Hong Kong from the alien invasion.

The attire we had to wear as formal or semi-formal. I decided to wear a black dress for the banquet. Taeyong and Kun both wanted to take me there, after deciding for hours, I chose Taeyong to be my date.
I decided to wear a black high and low dress, something not too colourful but still attractive.

(https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/611XA9-eAgL._AC_UX342_.jpg)

When we arrived at the banquet hall, Lee Sooman and Luhan were waiting for us.

Lee Sooman nodded at us, and Luhan waved at us excitedly.

"Hello Y/N, Taeyong, NCT, BTS And Xiao!" Greets Lee Sooman.

"Thank you for coming, this is to show our appreciation for helping us with Shanghai." Smiled Luhan.

"No problem," I replied.

"You're welcome." Bowed Taeyong as he held my hand.

"BTS are happy to help." Smiled RM with his dimples.

There was a refreshments table, a small gathering stage for a speech being held.

After Lee Sooman gave his speech and some of the government officials thanking us, we were free to enjoy the banquet.

Later that evening

We danced and partied the night away.

"Hey Taeyong can I talk to you in private? I asked and then added, "I'm going to grab some refreshments for us." I added

"Yeah sure." Replied Taeyong.

I wanted to talk to him about Moon Taeil. I still can't believe Taeil had almost killed me from that car accident. And yet he is fearlessly standing here, blending in with Nct as if nothing happened. I wonder if Taeyong knows about this shit. It seems like he doesn't. I have to tell him soon. Perhaps tonight would work.

I then went to grab some refreshments.

A couple waiters came to offer some snacks.

Bangchan and Felix were there too, they were whispering to eachother. They then smiled at me.

I wander what they were talking about.
I was making my way there when I almost ran into someone.

"I'm sorry, Taeyong-" I apologized.

I look up to find a Fatui Harbinger in front of me instead of Taeyong.

He was about to say something when I felt a tap from my shoulder to find Xiao and Felix behind me. I took one glance at the food and decided I should eat later when I'm super hungry or it would look weird if I was the only one eating.