⚠️Icy Roses❄️

One In a Billion (original and Acoustic Band ver.) ~Enhypen

(Dottore (Zeta) x Reader 18+)
(Slight NSFW warning)

That morning

Dottore ignored the pain as he used the claymore to slice open his spark chamber. He cut a tiny piece of wire that was coated with energon blood. He gingerly took it out and placed it in the glass vile.

He then easily closed the surgical cut he made.

Next, he shifted back. He gritted his fangs and ignored the immense pain as he cut open his chest.

He took out a tiny piece of his heart with the blood vessel still beating.

He then placed the tiny piece into the same glass vial that had a piece of his spark chamber.

Closing the wound, he had to heal with all sorts of medications and potions. He finally stitched his chest and wrapped a bandage around himself.

He mixed the pieces with a strange blue liquid and melted the pieces together with blue flame.

He then poured the solution into a small, vial. It was an earring. The gold outlines and energon blue solution shone from the sunrise.

He had been working for an entire day, not sleeping at all.

"What is that for?" Asked the Yaksha.

"To protect someone I love." Replied the Doctor.

"What's inside it?" Asked Xiao.

"My undying love and faith towards her." Dottore replied.

"You did not just give a part of your heart to her." Realized Xiao.

"Can you do that Xiao? Would you gladly give your everything to her?!" He suddenly asked.

"I'll gladly lay down my life for her." Xiao's gaze hardened upon the Fatui Harbinger.

"But let me ask you this, do you really love her?!" His friend asked.

"Of course I do!" Xiao snapped.

"Then you should understand how I feel towards her." He replied as he walked away in the glittering snow.

That afternoon

I found a bouquet of blue roses and a blue vial earring on the table in my room. I smiled as I clipped the earing into my bracelet.

The card had been taken out of the bouquet and placed on the table in my room.

"Thank you for letting me join you. In return, I will always be there for you." Read the note.

A fancy signature was signed at the bottom left of the note.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

I placed the bouquet of roses inside a vase with some water.

Snow continued to fall outside.

I stood quietly on the balcony.

It's been days since we last heard from Taeyong. I hope he's doing okay with his tour and enlistment.

My hand froze a little from the cold.

By now the tears have dried thanks to the cold.

Taeyong left me again. I don't blame him though. Will things still be the same without him here?