Artifacts & Abyss

Stay Alive~Prod. Suga & Jungkook BTS CHAKHO OST

"Whatever it Takes." ~Avengers Endgame Quote

SuperM, Bts  & Got7 Cameo appearances: Rm & Suga
BTS's wise leader & main rapper
Rm's Alias: The God of Destruction. Suga's Alias: Sharpshooter
Rm's Alt: black with blue BMW Suga's Alt: black Lamborghini GTR

Jackson Wang 王嘉尔
Rm, Luhan, Lucas, and Candy's bestfriend
Vision: Electro Alt form: silver grey Audi
Theme: Papillon

Y/N's Pov

"How's the search for Baekhyun?" Asked
Taeyong.

"We still couldn't find him..." began Mark, replying with a small frown this time.

"We'll find him, somehow." Replied Ten, patting Mark's back reassuredly.

"Let's hope we find him before the Decepticons do." Replied Taeyong with a grim expression.

In the spaceship that evening

Bts got called over to help with some things.

Traces of Abyss order were found.

A domain opened up in a museum.

"I think it's a good time to start looking for the stronger artifacts of Teyvat before Decepticons or other aliens get their hands on them," I began, and continued, "and also guard the gnosis." I added.

"Yeah, I was just going to suggest that." Nodded Taeyong.

"So what's our next plan?" Asked Suga, curious.

"We split up in different teams and go retrieve the artifacts from each of the domains that have opened up or secret dungeons." Replied Taeyong. "also maybe Abyss order also have some of the artifacts." He adds.

"I already contacted people of Liyue about this idea." Replied Jackson, he continued, "I believe we should hide the artifacts on our spaceship or somewhere underground where its undetectable by the aliens."

"I have an idea." Began Rm, raising his hand a little.

"Let's hear it." Replied Taeyong

"We can split up as separate teams and have multiple shifts around the area if its a public space and then see who's going after the artifacts." Suggested Rm.

"Sounds like a good plan." I replied.

"One team catches the thief, the other take the artifact and hide it in the artifacts room of this ship." Suggested Taeyong.

"That's a great idea." I replied.

"So who is going which shift?" Asked Jackson, glancing at us back and forth.

"Taeyong and I will take the first shift." I replied.

"What she said." Replied Taeyong.

"I'll be in the security cameras room for the first shift." Suggests Suga.