⚡️Judgment of Eternity ⚔️

Judgment of Euthyima~Raiden Ost ~Hoyomix & Chen Yu Peng, Reuploaded by TnBee

Note: All in Cybertronian forms, happens around the time Optimus was corrupted by Quintessa

A week ago

"Decepticon activity again?! We should issue a Decepticon bounty hunt where we can decorate our statues with their melted insignias after defeating them." Thought Asahi.

"Not a bad idea." Replied Xiao.

Raiden Y/N nods, "Issue the Decepticon hunt and delusion hunt." She ordered.

"I'll pass the message," Taeyong replies as he left.

"Which statue should we put them on?" Xiao asks me.

"Maybe the masked one? You think he would be okay having those things on his statue?" Raiden Y/N asked.

"Yeah, he should be. Wait Y/N you don't remember?" Asked Xiao, worried.

"No. Does it matter?" Y/N asked.

Xiao was about to reply but was interrupted by Taeyong.

"Don't worry about it Y/N. He's probably gone anyways." Replied Taeyong, who just came back in.

"What do you mean? I saw him the other day at District 9?" Y/N asked.

"He's probably dead. Someone reported about seeing a bot that looked like him who was fighting two Decepticons and one of them looked like an Autobot. They overpowered him easily and drove a sword through his spark." Replied Asahi.

Days later

Starscream yelled as Tomo dropped him onto the cars below.

A loud thump was heard as it landed on a professor's car.

"Come on guys! Will you aliens please fight somewhere else?!" Asked the young professor, gazing up at the Autobot and Decepticon looming over him.

"Sorry!" Yelled Tomo apologetically, "If you want Kazuha can get you to safety," he adds as he grabs Starscream by the wing.

Kazuha nods.

"I'm good," stammered the professor as he walked away.

"Suit yourself," shrugged Tomo as he grabbed Starscream by the neck, strangling the seeker.

The seeker continued to struggle and viciously clawed at Tomo to escape the fatal grasp.

"You will be coming with us for your crimes and weaponization of Osial and Beisht!" Growled Tomo.

"Does he have the gnosis?" Asked a voice behind Tomo, belonging to Smokescreen.

"No, but we're taking him to an island where the spaceship is." Replied Tomo, he then realized, "That is after reporting about him at your Autobot base." Finished Tomo as he dragged the half-dead seeker through a portal Dainsleif had created.

Meanwhile, an empty field outside a spaceship

"You don't remember anything? Fine then. Unfortunately, you have just become the enemy of mortals, Archons, Allogenes, Adepti, and the Fatui. As the new Archon, I must punish you for the death of a Fatui Harbinger, the weaponization of Osial, and the death of the two ocean archons." Raiden Y/N then slowly drew the electro sword out of her spark.