Escape

Reveal (Kingdom Ver.) ~The Boyz

Third pov

"YO GUYS! STOP! AND Look up! I see two spaceships!" Yelled Suga's voice from below.

Both paused right away to look up at the sky

LOOK UP AT THE SKY, its a bird, ITS A PLANE!!!~Blackpink in How You Like That

"Teleport us into that ship!" Ordered Suga.

Xiao and Taeyong managed to teleport them into the enemy ship.

Shouts and bullets rang from both sides.

Suga stared at the seemingly empty spaceship.

A hidden icy Cybertronian harbinger with scarlet-red optics saw the fight not far.

Oppossite of him, stood a gray and dusty orange Cybertronian slightly shorter than him. He shifted to a human, who wore an Nct badge.

Second later

"Oh Sh*t." Breathed Suga, he then whirled around at Taeyong and ordered, "Pabo, Go. HELP. HER."

"...I have royally messed up!" Realized Taeyong as he had his hands on his head and was freaking out internally.

"Something's really wrong, I sense she's in danger." Xiao, his golden amber eyes full of concern.

"Look! There's blood on the floor!" Called Taeyong, pointing at droplets of blood on the floor.

Taeyong and Xiao frantically teleported around the spaceship to find her but to no avail.

"You're dead!" Snarled Xiao as he was about to strangle Taeyong.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You can't beat me up any worse than I do to myself or the enemy." Replied Taeyong as he shook his head and rolled his optics.

Childe, Aj and Felix who were both recovering from an explosion both glared at Taeyong's joke.

"Actually, we all messed up, we failed to see the enemy was here!" Realized Aj, picking up a machine gun from the ground.

"She was all alone in the spaceship, she didn't even call for help when they arrived, she just took them down herself!" Realized Xiao, impressed and very worried

"So, Who's feeling Bulletproof?!" Asked Suga as he raised his eyebrow and turned to the Bts, SuperM and Nct members who arrived.

Meanwhile Raiden's Pov

"You Really Think You can have my gnosis?!" I asked with a smirk, ignoring my injuries and the tiny drops of blood from it.

"Just give up!" Snarled Emerald as she laughed crazily.

"NEVER!" I yelled.

"You see Jina?! Taeyong's fan is an alien just like him!" Smirked Emerald.

Jina Choi, wasn't she Taeyong's saesang fan? She was formerly a trainee at SM Entertainment and had always tried to get rid of me, by spreading lies about new trainees. She held a lazer gun towards me, about to fire.

"Shoot her!" Orders Emerald as she lept from the window.

She fired recklessly, and missed of course.

I was too fast for her to kill me.

"Just give up, Y/N!" Laughed Emerald.

I ignored her and blocked her attack.