Fatui friends

Hellevator~Straykids

Y/N's Pov
Brief flashback

Before the battle between Nct & Fatui

"We could join forces, this could save us from any future conflicts between you and the Fatui." Dottore (Zandik/Zeta) whispered behind my ear.

"I'll consider it." I replied.

"I have an offer for you." Began Zandik.

"What is it?!" I asked, surprised.

"Marry me." He whispered.

"WHAT?!" I asked, shocked and could feel heart just stopped a second there.

"You heard me." He replied.

"I already have a boyfriend-" I began.

"Forget him, he literally never has time for you and clearly neglected you." Zandik replied, "Plus think of this as a way of me making up for the time we lost back in Teyvat."

Seeing me not replying, he continued, "You know I looked for you everywhere and wanted to meet you but someone prevented us from meeting." He then gently reached for my hand, "I thought something had happened." He whispered.

"Say if I agreed, what are the conditions?" I asked.

Zandik smiled and replied, "I only have 2 conditions. One, for 2 years, you must put me above almost all of the men you come across and remember to always think of me. Second, for two years I will conduct experiments relating to you or on you. Don't worry they will not be painful or cause any harm or distress. They are usually fun or activity based. You cannot refuse them. After the two years is up, the conditions will be gone, you are free to go as you please. You can either choose to continue being in a relationship with me or divorce and find another man."

"Give me two weeks to think this over." I replied.

"Alright, don't be too late." He gave a small wave as I left the lab.

Back to present

Just as lunch ended, I heard my phone ring.

On the phone with Felix, Aj and Childe

Me: Hello?!

Felix: Hey! It's  your Aussie friend Felix!

Childe: And your boy Childe! *driving*

Aj: Yo! How are you?

Me: Hey guys. *chuckles*

Felix: Mate! You finally picked up! We saw the news, Are you okay?!

Me: Yeah, it's complicated...

Childe: We're back from vacation. Where's your house? We can head there right now.

Me: Sure, Yeah it'd be better if you came to my house in Seoul and I'll explain everything to you.

Childe: Alright. *sighs*

Meanwhile...

Childe quickly tossed his phone to Felix and looked around the empty street. He stopped at the red light and waited for it to turn green.

Suddenly a black car came in the wrong direction and he was blinded by the bright lights.

"Look out mate!" Yelled Felix.

Felix yelled as the crash sounded.

In the Spaceship

I heard what sounded like a crash from my phone. It looks like he forgot to hang up.