Dottore, Knockout, Mirage

Long live the King~Kingdom

Past Timeline

Couple years ago before Nonstop events

"Calculations were wrong-" Dottore weakly replied as he fell into unconsciousness.

Last thing he saw was a red figure appear before him.

Inside a spaceship

"Hey, I heard you saved someone in the middle of a fight with those cons!" Exclaimed a voice, belonging to Smokescreen.

"Who is it?!" Asked Grimlock, pushing past Smokescreen to see.

"He should be awake soon." Began Knockout (Ko).

Smokescreen walked over for a closer look.

"Hey Smokescreen, before he wakes up, I need to do some research on this human/being, doctor I just saved." Began Ko.

"Okay..." Replied Smokescreen.

"He seems to have surpassed a human..." Ko realizes as he scanned Dottore.

"Yeah, also how did you save him?!" Asked Smokescreen.

"I've seen him research about our kind with a strong interest, curiosity and passion. I also noticed he's been trying to fight the cons." Replied Ko.

"Then how did he end up in this mess?" Asked Sideswipe.

"He was trying to kill Steeljaw and Starscream!" Exclaimed Ko.

"What-" began Grimlock.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me on that one time we were in Jasper, there was someone watching us from the forest, maybe that was him." Realized Smokescreen.

"It's him alright, he knows of our existence, and he better not giveaway our information to the cons." Replied Sideswipe.

"That is why we found him sooner than the cons." Replied Drift, crossing his arms.

That evening

Dottore woke up and he immediatly threw the blanket onto the ground.

He looked at his entire body, doing a concise examination.

His body looked entirely metal, pearl white and black and blue streaks along his arms and chest.

"Have I become one of them?!" He asked quietly.

There was no answer.

"This is fascinating!" He chuckled to himself.

"I see you're awake?" Asked a voice in front of him.

He had a silver insignia along his red arm.

"Hello, transcendent being/alien." Greeted Dottore.

"Hello, My designation is Ko/Knockout prime you can just call me Ko." Began Ko.

He then gently gave Dottore a syringe.

"Impressive, intelligent beings..." whispered Dottore as he took his time to glance and examine each Autobot's detail.

"Haha, I know I look good!" Laughed Smokescreen.

"Dude, cut it out!" Laughed Grimlock.

Dottore then saw the Dinobot.

"Goodness, did I cross dimensions?!" He asked.

"Perhaps, you are in Cybertron, we welcome you to the spaceship." Smiled Ko.