Temporary truce

(All in human form and holoforms)

The next morning

Kazuha and Tomo with Felix and Childe's help managed to haul over the two giant carts. It  contained Osial's body, and also Beisht's body.

"Interesting payment." Replied Lockdown.

Childe and Felix also threw a pile of Fatui technology and Fatui delusions onto Lockdown's ship.

"Now as for our final negotiation, will you join my faction?" I asked.

"Raiden is known to give second chances." Replied Dottore.

"Think carefully because I will not ask again." I replied with a serious gaze.

"What is your faction called?" Asked Lockdown.

"We are known as a faction of Archons & Allogenes, with many other names, including the Immortals, Vision wielders, Eternals, Adepti, Yakshas, Demigods, Archons, Fatui." Childe explained.

"You also accept Ex-cons..." Noted Lockdown.

"Knockout is one of them, so am I." Replied Mercedez.

"If Your leader gave you two a chance, then I shall too take this chance with honour." Bowed Lockdown.

"Good! But if you do succumb to the Decepticon's dark side again, It will be up to me to end you!" Snarled Xiao.

"General Alatus you are quite a fighter." Lockdown smirks at Xiao with arms crossed.

"Of course." Xiao replied.

"He sure is, leveling with the Fatui and now the Decepticons, just like the traveler." Replied Dottore.

Xiao gave Dottore a piercing gaze before glancing at Y/N.

During the meeting

"Let us begin this meeting." Nods Optimus.

Everyone took their seats and waited patiently.

Taeyong, Xiao, Dottore, and I quickly launched our explanation about the vision wielders, superheros, adepti, soul merging, revival and the gnosis.

I guess this took an hour or so, because by the time we were done explaining, it was starting to look like afternoon. 

"That explains so much and why so many of my soldiers died..." sighed Megatron.

"This war has gone far too long, we already have agreed to peacefully co-exist for both factions, however there are still a lot of accomodations and agreements to make." Replied Optimus.

"I'm sorry if we ended up ruining your peace, but at this point it's hard to tell who attacked first." Replied Xiao, with his arms crossed.

"I understand, Alatus." Nodded Optimus.

"He's not wrong." Replied Megatron.

"Also, How do you all bots know my real name?!" Asked Xiao, looking at them each for an explanation.

"Bee did some research before meeting you and your friends. There was no harm done and I hope you don't mind." Replied Optimus.

"I was fascinated by Teyvat's history, the 7 nations and significant vision wielders!" Smiled Bee.

"Then I assume you know about the Liyue Yakshas?" Asked Xiao.

"Yes! The book was very nice to read too!" Buzzed Bee.

"Alright, that's all from me." Nodded Xiao.

"Whose next?" Asked Taeyong.

"Before we continue I want to apologize for using your gnosis for personal matters..." Began Mercedez