𝐨𝐧𝐞.

underlined - writing

italics- sign

˚* ੈ✩‧₊

"promise to text me, yeah? and promise to write as well!" daichi said as he walked next to the girl. she nodded with a smile, looking for her train.

"and don't talk to strangers!" koushi exclaimed.

"guys, she's not five!" asahi sighed, smile playing on his lips.

katsumi giggled at the three. 'keep me updated on volleyball, please?' she signed.

koushi smiled, "of course! only if you keep us updated on baseball!" the girl nodded happily, spotting takashima in the crowd. the woman waved katsumi down, and the girl waved back. "ah, so this is it th- oof!" koushi was cut off by the smaller girl hugging him, and he laughed, hugging back. the girl threw herself at daichi, then asahi, before stepping back and smiling tearfully.

"oh, don't start crying!" koushi held the girl's shoulders. "not like you're leaving forever!" asahi and daichi nodded.

"now, go on! go do great things in seidou!" daichi pat the girl's head.

"and be safe in seidou!" koushi called as the girl turned away, walking to takashima. she waved at the boys, before directing her attention to the representative.

"ah, miyuki-san. it's great to see you again." katsumi nodded, smiling as she followed takashima onto the train. she looked back at her friends as the door shut, and they all waved to her. she grinned, waving back as the train pulled away.

˚* ੈ✩‧₊

katsumi stared out the window in wonder, happy gasps leaving her mouth at the landscapes they went by. takashima watched from her seat, amused at the girl's excitement.

'despite looking like a feminine version of kazuya, she seems much more innocent than him.' she chuckled as the girl came and sat down, her legs bouncing in anticipation. "someone's excited." takashima mused, and katsumi blushed.

'i haven't seen aniki in a few months.'

takashima smiled at the girl's neat handwriting. "he's excited to see you, too." she told the younger girl. "what's that?" the woman eyed the object in katsumi's hand. she held a cube that had buttons of all sorts on every side, and the girl would click the buttons often.

'it's a fidget cube, for my adhd.'

takashima nodded with a smile as the train came to a stop. the two stood up, walking out onto the platform. katsumi gasped, taking in the busy environment around her. "nothing like your old town, eh?" takashima smirked down at her. "come on, now. let's get you to seidou." katsumi nodded, pulling her backpack on and tightening her grip on her duffel bag.

'to seidou.' she thought with a smirk.

˚* ੈ✩‧₊

"and these are the girl's dorms. this is as far as i go, katsumi. your uniforms are already in your room." takashima looked down at the girl.

'do i have any roommates?' the girl wrote in her notepad, to which takashima shook her head.

"girls don't typically stay in the dorms, sorry, katsumi-chan." the younger girl smiled, happy that she would be bunking alone. the representative took note of her happy demeanor, and realized that she didn't mind being a lone roommate. "although it's spring vacation, we still start practicing hard in the morning. your first practice will be two days from now. make sure you rest well." the girl nodded, and takashima handed her a key. "i'll see you later, katsumi-chan." she waved goodbye to the girl, who waved back.