𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

It was still raining and cloudy outside as Joshua and Ethan decided to make themselves some pizza rolls and drink some water and soda before doing the Ouija. You looked at the child behind you, remembering that the night the girls were.......taken away from the Earth, that you felt a presence of another ghost nearby. And that presence must have been this little girl. She had scratches and cuts the parts of her legs that were bare, light skin, long, dark brown curly hair and bright green eyes that glowed. She was wearing dirty white socks and a dirty, long sleeved bubblegum pink nightgown that had the name Sally on it. You thought that was her name. To you, what stood the most, besides her eyes, was the fresh looking blood that ran down her face. She held a dark brown teddy bear in her arms that had only one button eye. You two looked at each other and Sally wondered if you were going to say something back to her.

"Hello." You replied with a calm tone to your voice. You didn't want to scare the child. Sally smiled a little and clutched her teddy bear to her chest as she looked at the Ouija board.

"What's that?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"An Ouija board." You answered. "People use it to contact spirits." Sally nodded and looked at the two boys coming in the living room with two plates of pizza rolls and two bottles of root beer.

"Well, we should eat this and then do the Ouija." Ethan said and sat down on the couch with his plate of pizza rolls and put his root beer bottle on the floor.

"Okay." was all Joshua said and put a pizza roll in his mouth. It burned his mouth as he bit and chewed it but he decided to not take it out and eat it.

Sally walked backwards about a foot and frowned. She didn't really enjoy being around people all that much. Other ghost's were fine, but humans......she didn't know why she didn't like being around them. Sally looked at you and you looked back. Even with all the blood on you and your beaten face, she thought that you were very beautiful. To her, your presence felt motherly but, anger and sadness were also present. After a couple of minutes, Joshua and Ethan ate their pizza rolls and were ready to start. But before starting, Joshua went up to his room and grabbed a four white candles he never used that he got for his sixteenth birthday. He lit them with a lighter (which was Vincent's) and put the on the table behind the Ouija board.

"Okay, i'm really going to do this. Stay calm Josh. Please don't contact a demon." Joshua told himself as him and Ethan put two fingers on the planchette. "Which one of us is going to start?" He asked Ethan. Before Ethan could answer, Joshua said 'Alright, I will' and started.

"Alright, if there's any spirits in this house, please, make your self known."

Sally smiled a little and walked over to the side of the table where there wasn't any candles (that smelled like coconut). You watched her put a hand on her chin and tap her foot and put a hand on the planchette. She picked it up and and dropped it down, making Joshua and Ethan flinch, but not putting their fingers of off it. She giggled and stood there, waiting for a one of them to ask a question. You smiled as Sally reminded you of yourself as a kid.

She seems like a playful one, kind of like how I was when I was young

"Okay, ummm.....w-whats your name?" Ethan asked. The planchette started to move on the board to the letters. "S-A-L-L-Y. sooooo this apparently isn't (Y/N) or she's just messing with us."

"Okay, i'll ask the next question. Uhh, okay Sally, how old are you?" Joshua looked as planchette moved to the letter eight and nodded. Ethan asked the next question.

"When did you die?................okay, in 1970, the year my uncle was born in."

"Are you a good spirit?.....yes, okay. Ethan, your next question?"

Joshua knew that spirits could lie to you and from experience, knew that demons could pretend to be one. So, he and Ethan wanted to be careful.

"Is there anything you want to do here?"

You walked over to the table with your arms crossed as Sally moved to the planchette. You tilted your head and looked at Ethan who read what Sally wrote.

"I want to have a tea party? Want to play with me?"

Sally, just to mess with them, blew two of the candles out.

"Josh, I want to stop playing." Ethan whispered. Joshua nodded in agreement.

"Sally, it was nice talking to you, but, goodbye."

____________

Vincent stood outside of the bar he worked at as a bartender with a cigarette in his fingers. He was trying to stop smoking and was slowing beginning to. He hadn't smoked for a couple of days and thought of that as an achievement since he was smoking less. Vincent looked at his coworker Ron who was standing next to him eating a sub from Subway.

"Ya know Ron, do you ever eat anything else when you're on break? All I ever see you eat is a sub from Subway."

Ron looked at Vincent who put out his cancer stick and sip some water from a water bottle.

"Not really," Ron replied in an Irish accent, "but it makes me think of my dad. He used to take me to Subway if I got good grades or if I better grades. He passed two years ago due to lung cancer." Vincent nodded his head and said 'i'm sorry' before slicking some of his graying brown hair back. "Vinny, you ever heard of (Y/N) Bancroft? It's an unsolved murder case from the 1800s."

Vincent looked at the younger male, who was probably in his mid thirties, and shook his head.

"Well, she was a twenty-seven year old woman who was beaten and brutally murdered along with a friend of hers in 1853. I believe her friend's name was Fay? Anyways, the killer is unknown but there are a couple suspects. Like her mom and her brothers and a girl named Sarah. And a couple of months after their murders, Sarah married (Y/N)'s fiance John. I think Sarah did it but mostly everyone says someone in her family did it. No one knows why anyone would want to kill these two people because they were said to get along with almost everyone."

Vincent stayed quiet and thought that was interesting.

Wasn't the ghost who haunts my family named (Y/N)? Probably just a coincidence.

"Well Ron, we better get back to work. Shannon has to go home soon and the bar's packed. Wish I don't have to work late tonight...."