𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

"Alright, i'm ready. I'll be there in.......I don't know. Wait for me at the trampoline?" Ethan said over the phone.

"Sure."

Joshua and Ethan said their goodbyes and both put their phone down. Joshua quietly tip-toed down the stairs with his backpack hanging off one of his shoulders. He put the hood on his hoodie over his head and and looked behind him. He gulped and went back down the rest of the stairs. He went to a room on the first floor in the house. The room was pretty plain. It had white carpeted floors and the walls were a light cream color. There was a simple wooden table in a corner with a chair, computer and a printer. Joshua sat on the chair and sat on it. He turned the computer, which was old schooled, and went into google docs. He tapped his foot on the floor as he thought of what to write. As he typed a letter for his father, you were watching him with your arms crossed.

What is this boy doing?

You walked to him and looked over his shoulder. You shook your head as you saw him write a note to his father about going in the forest with a friend.

"Really? You're going into the damn forest? AT NIGHT?" you asked.

Joshua looked over his shoulder but saw nothing. He knew you were there since the room got cold, but he groaned and went back to write the note.

"Yes (Y/N), please leave me alone."

After re-writing part of the note, Joshua printed it and went out of the room. You followed, but you were not impressed.

He should know not to go in the forest at night.

Joshua put the note on the counter and walked to the back door. He went to the backyard and sat on the trampoline, waiting for Ethan to show up.

Before you walked to the back yard, you read the note.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙴𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚎.

-𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊.

𝙿.𝚂, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

You inhaled deeply and facepalmed. You went into the backyard and saw Ethan walking towards Joshua.

"Hey Josh."

"Ethan."

"You ready?"

"Yep."

The two teenage boys took flashlights out of their backpacks and started to walk to the forest. You shook your head with your hands on your hips.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Hello Alice."

"What are those two morons doing?"

"Going into the forest to search for something their friend Kate told them. I'm of course going to follow them since things live out here that want to kill them. Jack and The Slender Man are examples."

You started to follow them.

"I'm coming with you."

"Alright."