𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Joshua, can you please take the box with the tea set out of the trunk?!" Vincent yelled as he put groceries on the kitchen counter. Joshua was in his room with his friends; Ethan, Jay, Kate, Dave and Lola.

"Hey guys, I'll be back. DON'T start the game without me." Joshua said as he put his Wii controller on his bed.His friends all nodded as he walked out of his s̶̶k̶̶u̶̶n̶̶k̶ ̶s̶̶c̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶e̶̶d̶ room and to the outside.

Joshua pulled up his sweat pants and opened the trunk of the white hatchback and took the white box with a picture of a light pink tea set made out of porcelain. He shut the trunk and went back inside and saw his father looking at two boxes of two different types of tea. Joshua put the tea set on the counter and went back up into his room, where he found Ethan bugging Jay, Lola taking with Dave and Kate running her fingers through her hair. Ever since that night, they've all been so supportive and Joshua loved them all for that. Downstairs, Vincent was looking at a box of green tea and a box of peppermint tea. Upstairs, Sally decided to stop drawing and wonder the house. She held her teddy bear - Mr. Death - and walked in the kitchen, going somewhere Vincent wasn't. Then she noticed the tea set.

Is it for me? She thought.

"Which tea would Sally prefer? Peppermint or green? Can ghosts even drink tea?"

Sally's green eyes widened as she heard those words. She loved both types of tea but preferred peppermint. She walked out of the kitchen and saw you sleeping, and snoring rather loudly, on the couch. She took a black crayon and wrote I would like peppermint tea please on the slightly wrinkled paper and ran back to the kitchen and put the note on the kitchen counter, waiting for Vincent to see it. When he did, he nodded and opened the box of peppermint tea. Sally smiled and skipped back up stairs.

____________

"(Y/N), wake up!" Sally shook you, trying to wake you up. You opened your (E/C) eyes and yawned, stretching as you did so.

"What is it Sally?" You asked in the middle of a yawn.

"Look! A table. The tall and sad looking man gave it to me with a tea set. And he's making tea for me! Well, for us I guess. He's going to bring the tea set and tea in after the tea is done. I've waited a whole week for this!"

You looked in the middle of the room and saw a short, small, brown, and round wooden table. It looked a bit old but it gave you a nostalgic feeling for some reason. After a minute, Vincent walked in the room with the light pink tea set on a silver platter with chocolate chip cookies on one of his hands and a plate of fried potatoes on his other hand. He put them on the table and told you two to enjoy, if you were in there, and walked out, closing the door behind him.

"*GASP* Patates frites!" You took some potatoes and shoved them in your mouth, remembering that ghosts can somehow eat and drink. You always wondered why you can eat even after you died. You remembered that fried potatoes were one of your favorite foods back when you were alive.

"What? Do you speak another language?" Sally asked you as she poured herself some tea.

"French." You replied, mouth full of fried potatoes. "I'm French and it's my first language." Sally nodded and took a sip of her tea. She noticed that you had an accent, but couldn't figure out which one it was. But know she knows.

"(Y/N), can I tell you something?"

"Sure." You said as you shoved more fried potatoes (that was cooked with coconut oil) in your mouth.

"There's-there's other killers in the woods."

You stopped eating and swallowed the potatoes that were in your mouth. You looked at Sally who took short sips from her tea cup with a blank look on her face.

"Other......killers? What do you mean other killers?"

"Um, okay. The forest is very big and there's two towns on each side of it. The killers always hunt for victims in the other town and I don't know if they know this one exists. When I saw Jeff, you know, the pale guy that's unnaturally pale, walk to this town, I was confused. I didn't know that this place existed, but I do now. I'm guessing that everyone who's in the forest doesn't know about this place. The walk to this town is much longer than the walk to the other one."

You blinked a couple of times and nodded. You poured yourself tea and Sally poured herself another cup. You two continued to drink your tea and eat your food until Sally decided to tell you something else.

"Oh, there's also this woman named Jane who lives with her wife. I think her name's Mary....but they're both pretty nice. Jane kills people that hurt others. I wish I can see her again, but she doesn't visit often."

____________

"Jeff went to fucking prison? Again?"

"Yeah, and he told the judge and police that a ghost beat the shit out of him. Nobody believed him of course."

BEN rolled his red and black eyes as he put the Xbox controller down and got up. He floated to the kitchen and adjusted his emerald green hat and opened the fridge, looking for something to eat. When he wasn't satisfied with what his friend's brother had, he looked through the freezer and decided on Totinos pepperoni pizza rolls and put twelve on a plate and started the microwave. Liu was a bit tired but didn't want to go to sleep yet. He got up and walked up the stairs of his cabin in the woods and went up to his room. For about two years, him and Jeff shared the cabin, but didn't really interact with each other. They left each other alone most of the time and when he wasn't out killing, Jeff would hang out with BEN - who decided that the cabin would also be his home - and talk about stuff and occasionally talk with Liu.

"Okay, let's see what's on Netflix...." Liu sat on his bed with a simple black t-shirt and black sweatpants on with his TV remote in one of his hands, his mother's light and dark grey scarf sitting on the side table with an old lamp.

Liu was in the mood to watch a documentary on a murder or about a murderer that got caught, but one documentary stood out to him. The cover of it was black and white picture with two women somewhere in their twenties with leaning on each other with the title being bright red, and based on the clothing they were wearing, they were from the Victorian era. The documentary was called, 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑈𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑀𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 (𝑌/𝑁) 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑎𝑦 𝐽𝑜𝒉𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑛.