𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Liu pulled out his house keys from his back pocket and unlocked his front door. He moved out of the way and let everyone else in before going in himself. Corey looked around for BEN but shrugged his shoulders and floated to the couch when he couldn't find him where he could see. You and Ethan went to the couch and you sat next to Ethan who sat next to you and Corey.

ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ᴸᶦᵘ, ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶦⁿ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ ᶦⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ.......ᴵ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵒʳᶜᵉ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶦⁿ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ...

Liu groaned as he heard Sully's deep voice echo throughout his mind. He shook his head.

"Okay, um, I'm going out. There's food in the fridge but don't eat the pizza rolls without BEN's permission. Same with the games but you can watch T.V. Bye."

Liu walked out of his home and Sully chuckled when he was finally in control and pulled out a gun from the jacket he was wearing.

____________

BEN yawned and stretched as he woke up from his nap. He literally rolled out of bed and into the floor. He floated up from inside the floor and out of the guest bedroom that he called his napping room. The blonde smacked his lips as he thought of playing one of Liu's Legend of Zelda games and eating pizza roll while he floated down the stairs.

"What the fuck?"

BEN looked at Corey who was watching T.V with some other ghost and a human. The elf glared and floated to the three.

"Oh, hi BEN. Mind if I play one of these games?" Corey gave BEN a kind smile.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I need to finish playing them all."

"You started all these games and finished none of them?!"

"I finished of the Legend of Zelda games."

"Okay, and?"

"I still need to beat Cuphead but it's hard, okay? There! I admitted a game was hard for me to beat!"

"Do you need any help in beating the game?" Corey stood up.

"NO!"

"Can you two shut up?"

The two other ghosts looked at you.

"Please stay out of this (Y/N)." Corey said as he looked at you.

"Yeah lady! Stay out of this!" BEN replied glaring at you as he poked your chest. You smacked his hand away and shook your head.

"Um? Do any of you see me?" Ethan asked, getting up from his place and moving out of the three ghosts way. He still couldn't believe what was happening.

"Yes, Ethan, we see you." Corey said with a frown.

Ethan gulped as he took in all your heights. Corey was taller than him and BEN but shorter than you. The purple haired boy finger gun'ed and started to walk backwards to the front door.

"Ethan, get back here." you said as you adjusted yourself to your seat and crossed your legs.

Ethan nodded and slowly walked back to the couch and sat next to you. He shivered from the cold and put his hood from his hoodie on and his hands in his pockets. BEN looked around as he noticed Liu wasn't there.