Why me, its always me.

"CATE,CATE" I yell hitting the door to her dressing room.
She doesn't answer so I just walking in to see her ASLEEP on the couch she had in there.

I run over to her and rub her arm trying to wake her up she shifts and turns around "hmmm Y/N" she says biting her lip. I freeze my heart is beating faster than usual i was about to shake her when she did it again "ohh yes Y/N" she literally moans, yes moans.

Turn red and my breathing because heavy "mmh yes Y/N don't stop" she says squeezing her thighs together.

I think enough is enough, even though I would love to sit there and listen to her moan my name I have A job to do.

"Cate" I say shaking her arm, she shoots up into sitting position. She looks at me and turns red "oh hello dear" she says trying to compose her self "yes hi umm I came here to let you know you're an hour late for shooting" she jumps up "oh god Im such a duts I must have fell asleep" "no no it's fine I would leave now if I were you though" I say kindly "yes yes I'm going to go" she gets up and when she walks by she stops at me, she strokes my hair "thank you for waking me sweet girl" she says and kisses my four head. I blush and my stomach fills with butterflies.

I stand in the middle of her changing room absolutely at a loss for words. "You coming" I hear her say with a laugh "oh yes I'm coming" I say embarrassed.

We walk down the hallway together and she wraps her arm around my waist pulling me closer. I look at her with a heavy shade of red covering my cheeks "you're too cute you know baby" she says and my heart skips a beat I look down at the floor and bite my lip she lets out a chuckle.

We walk into the shooting area and Kenneth walks over to us "well it's about time" he said obviously pissed off "yes sorry we are late" she said "it's fine just go over there, the makeup artist want to start now".

The makeup artist start and I stand awkwardly beside her "pull of a chair silly" she says waving her arm to the closest chair.

"Oh okay" I say grabbing the chair and pulling it beside her.

I sit there staring at her admiring her beauty "oh know staring is rude Y/N" she says with smirk.

I look down and blush with smile on my face.

"Ok cate we need to take you to the fitting room to put your dress on" the makeup artist says.

She gets up "ok, come on Y/N" she says holding her hand out for me to take.

"Umm actually she can't come there's not enough space" says the makeup artist rudely. Cate gives her an odd look and turns back to me "that's alright I'll be back soon sweetheart" she says and kisses my four head.

I watch her as she walks out and can help but stare at me, she turns around and winks at me. I smile at her.

I was sitting in the same chair on my phone when I guy came and sits in the chair cate once sat in.

"Hey pretty girl" he says almost making me throw up.
"Hi" I reply blankly
He puts his hand on my thigh "so what are you doing later" he says.
I push his hand off and say "none of your business"
He lets out a chuckle "playing hard to get I see"
"Can you please just go" I say clearly annoyed and start get up. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back down.
"Let go of me" I say panicked
"Why don't you go get some coffee" he says
"I don't have to do anything for you" I reply
He twists my wrist "oh but I think you do"
"Ok ok I'll go" I say desperately wanting him to let go.
As I get up he smacks me ass "hurry up bitch"

I run out of the filming space to the hallway and start cry "why me it's always me" I say to myself.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I accidentally walked into someone "oh sorry" I say keeping me head down wiping off my tears, I was about to keep walking when they grabbed my shoulders "NO STOP PLEASE IM SORRY" I yell/cry "Y/N , Y/N calm down it's me" says cate. cupping my my cheeks in her hands.

I hug into her and she wraps her arms emerge protectively "what happened baby" she says stroking my hair "I hate men so much" I cry into her shoulder "shhh it's okay, it's okay" she says her voice automatically bringing me comfort.

We are standing in the hall me crying on cate "tell me baby tell me what happened" she says sitting us on the floor.

I position my self so I'm pretty much sitting on her lap with my head buried in her neck.

I told her what happened never lifting my head once I was finished we sat there a little longer and she was rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

She lifted my head up "come on let's get up" she says. I nod and wipe off my tears.

We stand up and she takes my hand "come on kitten" she says I blush lightly from the nickname but you couldn't notice from how much of a mess I already was "you're too cute" she says taking my hand.

"where are we going" I ask

"To show that son of a bitch he messed with the wrong girl" she says with anger in her voice.

A/N so im making a story yayyy :)
I'll probably update once a week 🤷‍♀️