Teasing

(The next day)

Waking up I can feel the feeling of kisses being planted on my face. I keep my eyes closed and try to hide my smile. "I know you're not asleep Y/N" cate whispers in my ear and continues to kiss all around my face. I turn so my back is to her and pull the blankets over my head. She shakes my arm "come on Y/N get up" she pouts.

"Five more minutes" I say my voice drifting off as I fall back asleep. Cate pulls the blanket off me and turns me on my back. I open my eyes to see her on her belly holding her self up with her elbows.

"Come sleepyhead, I let you sleep long enough darling" she says stroking my cheek with her index finger.

"Alright I'll get up" I huff but don't move I just stare into Cates eyes with a smile. She leans up and kisses my lips. Our lips connect and my heart flutters. Cate crawls up my body and presses her weight against me. The kiss starts to heat up, Cate pushes her tongue through my lips and starts playing with mine. My hips buck looking for any amount of friction, she pushes her knee against my center. I moan into her mouth as I starts to move my hips quicker, she grabs onto my waist and pulls on my bottom lip with her teeth.

She starts to kiss my neck and move her knee in circles against my center "oh yes mommy" I moan and push my head into the pillow.

She fastens her grip on my waist making me stop and stops kissing my neck "what was that for" I ask sexually frustrated.

"Come on we have to get ready for the day" she says and gets off me. She stands beside the bed waiting for me.

"But why can't we just stay in bed and have fun" I say looking up at her as I bite my lip.

"No we have a big day" she says grabbing my hands and pulling me into the sitting position.

"What do you mean" I ask.  A huge smile grows on her face.

"You're meeting the children today" she says cheerfully. A wave of shock and fear runs through me body.

"Y-your kid-ds" I stumble through me question. She pulls my hands and lifts me off the bed, I am now standing on the floor in-font of her. She puts her hands on my waist and pulls me close.

"Yes angel, my kids" she says resting her four head on mine.

"What if they don't like me" I asks nervously.
She takes her four head off mine and covers my cheek with her hand.

"Oh princess you're so cute when you're nervous" she coos making me blush. "Don't worry they will love you" she reassures me. I nod and take a deep inhale.

She lets go of me and walks to her dresser "you can wear some of my clothes if you want" she offers with her back to me rummaging through her drawers.

"Thank you" I walk to her dresser, she hands me a blue dress and takes herself out a brown pattern shirt and some brown pants.