So this how it feels

A/N
Long chapter yayyy.

"I love you........." cate said.

I had tears running down my face.
"Really" I ask not knowing what to do.

"Yes sweet girl, I love you, I have for so long I wanted to tell you, I knew since the first time I seen you I wanted you". She replies

"I want you too" I say squeezing her hands.
She lifted her hand up to my cheek and wiped off my tears "oh no sweet girl no tears" she says.

I let out a small laugh.
"You know last night before you fell asleep, I heard you." She says.
"You did" I say shyly.
"Yes that's when I knew I had to make you mine" she says and a huge smile grows on my face.
"And late last night when you crawled on top of me, it felt so right, I could not wait any more. That's why I couldn't focus today, I was thinking about you"she tells me.
More tears fall down my cheeks and cate wipes them off.
"I love you cate"
"I love you too angel"
"But.....we can't be public. Not yet anyways" she says.
And I can see the fear and sadness grow upon her face.
"Hey it's okay, I will wait forever if I have to" I say
She looks at me with a smile "I knew you were the right one" she says making me laugh.

She gets up from her seat and walks to me. She takes my hands and pulls me up.
"God I have the most beautiful girlfriend" she says
"As do I" I reply and we walk to the car holding hands.

I sit down in the passenger's seat and cate in the driver's.
I look at her with joy in my heart.
"I have an idea" she says
"What is that" i question.
"Do you want to go to the beach" she asks
"I don't have a swimsuit" I reply.
"We will go shopping, it can be like a date" she says
I smile "yes I would love that" I say excited.
She chuckles "you're too cute sweetheart" she says turning the car.
"And your absolutely perfect" I reply.

We drive to the mall with all the windows down the the car laughing and enjoying each other's company listening to 'Sleep on the Floor' by The Lumineers.

We pull into the parking lot of the mall "wow it's huge" I say in awe.
"Yeah I guess it is" she says laughing at my childish manner.

We walk into the mall and go to the bathing suit store of course it took a little longer to get there because of cate stopping for her fans but I didn't mind, she's so caring and really loves her fans.

"Here we are" cate says as we walk into the store.
"Wow it's so nice In here, so much to chose from"I say.
"Yes, take as much time as you need" she tells me.
I take her hand and we walk around the store.
"Ohh I like this one" she says picking one up.
I check the price tag "oh no I can't afford that" I say putting it down.
"And who said you're paying" she says with a smirk.
"Oh no cate I can't let you do that" I try to protest.
"Nonsense, I want to spoil my baby" she says putting her hand on my lower back.
"God I would kiss you right now but the paparazzi would go crazy" I say looking at her lips
"Don't worry little one you can kiss me all you want when we get home" she says and winks making me blush.

We walk around the store some more until I see a bathing suit that I really like.