Princess for the day

"close your eyes" cate says as she turns a corner in the city, it's not often we travel out this way.

"what??" i laugh slightly and smile at her questionably.

"just do itttt" she whines and playfully smacks my thigh

"okay okay" i laugh and close my eyes, further covering them with my hands.

"good girl" she teases and continues driving the car. i bite my lip and as always, fail to contain that annoying red tone that flushes my cheeks. Cate always knows exactly what to say, it's like a super power she has. I try to do that same but it usually ends up in me embarrassing myself and cate taking control.

The car pulls to a holt and then stops completely, "okay darling, keep your eyes closed for me" I do as she says and keep them closed. Curiosity bubbles in my viens, i wonder where we are and what she has planned.

A rush of cool air comes racing through the car when cate opens my door, she helps me out of the car while I keep my eyes closed. "Okay... now open!!!" She says.

I open my eyes to reveal one of the nicest wedding dress shops in town, it's decorated with a beautiful light up sign and glass panels peering into the shop. It's one of the elegant things I've ever seen. "Surprise!" She cheers and hold her hands our towards the shop.

"Wow..." I say absolutely flabbergasted, "It's beautiful" im in awe of the store, its gold tones lights are hypnotizing.

"Well come on then!!" She says and takes my hand and walks me to the door. I laugh and mumble "wow" and "woah" as we walk through the back. I point out beautiful dresses that catch my eye.

Cate leads me to a special vip dressing area, with couches and a whole wall of mirrors. "Wow..." I look around, acting like a child im a candy shop.

"Cate you're here!!" A lady hops up from the couch that is placed im the middle of the room. She approaches us and cate gives her a small hug "morag I've missed you" she says pulling back from the quick embarrass.

"This is my fiancé" she introduces me to this friend of hers "honey this is my friend and makeup artist" she explains to me.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you" I smile and shake her hand, i don't do well around new people. I get too nervous.

"She's going to help you pick out a wedding dress" Cate says excitedly.

I look at her with excited eyes and a wide smile, "cate this is amazing!!!" I cheer and hug her. Ever since I was a small child I've dreamt of having the perfect wedding and a wonderful wedding dress. I never thought it would happen until I met cate. "But it's far to expensive" i whisper to her.

She leans in close to my ear and whisper "nonsense, im going to treat you like a princess today" she kisses the side of my head and pulls away to look me in the eyes. "You're the best" I say and think about how lucky I am.

"No you" she smiles genuinely and continues "I'll be back in two hours, pick something beautiful" she says before kissing my lips gently and walking out of the store. I turn to morag and smile awkwardly "no need to be nervous hun, im a friend. Now let's go look at the dresses so you can get a feel of what you like" she explains. I follow her through the store and pick a few dresses I like.

-
"Okay last one" morag says with a big smile as she picks up the last dress from my chosen pile. None of the dresses I've picked have been ideal. I really hope I can find one before cate comes back. I wonder where she went?

"I hope this one is the one" I sigh and start untying the corset of the dress I'm wearing at the moment.

"Me too... cate should be back anytime now" She hands me the dress and helps take off the last. I've become comfortable around her, luckily she hasn't noticed the scars on my stomach as I'm standing in a bra and panties.

I slip on the new dress and turn around to look at myself in the mirror, i gasp once my eyes land on the masterpiece of clothing im wearing.

The dress is white with a tight upper part, that's decorated with lace. The bottom half of the dress poofs out beautifully and has multiple layers of fabric.

(The dress)

(The dress)

I look at Morag and she looks back at me, we both nod in unison and smile. "It's this one" i say looking at myself in the dress. I start to get a bit emotional thinking about the wedding, i know that I'll always love cate but all of this is so scary. It's a big step, i know I'm ready but I never thought it would be happening so quick.

"Girls?" Cate tries to come to the back room but morag and I both yell "no don't come in!!"

"Okay okay sorry" cate chuckles, she pokes her hand through the curtain and in it holds a credit card. "Baby, this is to pay for the dress you pick out, you know the pin"

"Cate that's generous but i can't possibly let you pay for this" i hesitate

"Shh no, remember what I said darling" she says softly. Blushing, i take the card and say my thank you's before she says "Of course my angel, I'll be in the car" she says before leaving. Morag and I take the dress off of me and i get redressed, i pay for the dress with cates card and get it bagged up. The store will hold onto the dress until the wedding, so I leave the store after thanking morag.

I get in the front seat of the car and see cate with a mysterious grin "what is it?!" I say smiling and clicking my seat belt.

"Oh nothing" she bites her lip and turns on the car

"Tell meee!!" I whine

"Remember how i said i was going to treat you like a princess?"

"Yea i do" I say shyly and peer down at my lap for a second before meeting her gaze.

"Well... I've booked a hotel room, and now it's time to treat you like a slut"

A/N
EEEKKK I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT <333
Im so excited to write the next part hehe