Sneaky Behaviour 

"Come on do you have to go" I pout to cate as we drive the kids to school.

"Yes baby I have to go" cate says.

"But can't it wait just a little longer" I try to convince her.

"Well if we want money and I want a carrier, I need to go" cate says and turns through the intersection.

"I rather have no money than you leave" I huff and throw my arms over my chest mocking anger.
Cate shakes her head and lets out one of her beautiful chuckles. Taking her hand off the steering wheel, she reaches over and takes my hand in hers, her lips greet my knuckles with the soft feeling of her skin. I feel the heat on my cheeks and can predict that my they are a warm shade of red.

"After all this time and I can still make you blush just like before" Cate smiles, showing off her perfect teeth. Now my cheeks are definitely redder than a tomato.

"Always" I say shyly and rest her hand on my lap.

"It's only for two nights for filming and then I'm home" she tells me.

"But filming only takes one night why the extra" I give her puppy dog eyes in attempt to persuade her into coming home early.

"Trust me, sandy, Sarah and I are getting together to plan something amazing so just be patient" she tells me. Something amazing? She's acting sneaky, What could that mean? What's going to happen? Should I worry?

"Yeah mommy don't go" Edith pouts from the backseat. I zone back into this reality, and try to act like I'm not nervous or exited. Cate looks in the rearview mirror at Edith and back to me for a second.

"Look what you started now" she laughs and raised her perfect eyebrows.

"At least she has some sense" I tease and turn my body towards Edith, I give her a high five and she starts to giggle.

"Mommy I think mamas cooler than you" Edith Says to cate. I'm shocked at first but my expression soon turns to a 'full of myself' smile.

"What?" cate laughs semi offended.

"That's right mommy's boring isn't she" I play along with Edith.

"Alright alright I'm not going to be disrespected in my own car, you can walk to school if that's the case" cate says in a playful manner.

"See she doesn't even let us joke" I say to Edith.

"Oh piss off" cate exclaims and hits my arm playfully. Cate sits with an offended expression, I laugh and lay a gentil kiss on her cheek, she smiles yet keeps her eyes on the road.

I press the small buttons on the radio in attempt to play music, because I forgot my phone at home. It finally works and even though the radio music isn't the best its better than sitting in silence.

The song Cupid's Chokehold is in the midst of playing. Myself loving this song, proceed to sing the lyrics, cate surprisingly knows the words too.

Take a look at my girlfriend,

She's the only one I got.

I sing referring to cate,

Not much of a girlfriend,

I never seem to get a lot.

That line does not come into play.

As cate drives we sing whilst Edith giggles adorably at our less than wonderful singing.
The boys are definitely annoyed, they play on their phones or close their eyes in attempt to block out the sound of which cate And I project.