Much needed

the whole drive to the hotel Cate teased me, by the end of the drive i was begging for her touch.

now in the elevator, she pushes me against the wall and holds my hands above my head. aggressively, she sucks and bites on my neck, making me whimper. "shh" she hushes me and lifts her knee in between my legs. I grind on her as she attacks my neck, whimpering and whining while doing so.

We reach the floor of our room and the elevator doors open, Cate peers into the hallway before looking back at me. Without hesitating, she brings me into her arms. I wrap my legs around her torso and grip her hair as she licks around me neck while waking to our room. Luckily nobody is around. She searches for my sweet spot, nipping around my collar bone and constantly moving up. She sucks right below my ear, i let out a gasp and pull her hair. "Good girl" she says through gritted teeth. I groan in response, as my breathing is too heavy to allow my speech.

We approach the room and Cate throws the door open, right before she throws me, onto the bed. I moan and rub my thighs together, "naughty naughty girl" she says sensually before closing the door and locking it. "Please" I whine moving my hand down to my center. I start rubbing myself over my clothes. "Well that's not going to get your anything princess" she says unbuttoning her shirt and watching as I do dirty things.

Once her shirt is off, she crawls up the bed and covers over me. Without warning she grabs a fistful of my hair, tilting my head back. It's been so long since cate and I had sex, I already know she's going to be rough. "Tell me what you want" she whispers through a clenched jaw, staring deep into my eyes.

"Whatever you are willing to give me" I say in a bratty tone, which I will very much regret.

She doesn't say a word before flipping me onto my stomach, i gasp and try to look back at her but she pushes my head down into the sheets. I leave my head like that after she's removed her hand in attempt to not further upset her. She smacks my ass once and I groan, it didn't hurt but it made my desire worse. The next one hurt a lot, so did the three after that.

I now lay with tears in my eyes and a puddle in between my legs. Cate flips me back onto my back and catches a glimpse of my tear full eyes. She starts kissing my neck again, making all the purple marks left behind from last time, much more pigmented.

she works down, caressing my neck with her tongue and tugging on my skin with her teeth. once she gets to the collar of my shirt she unbuttons my overalls and pulls them down then rips my shirt off without struggle. i palm at her breasts while she continues to mark me as her own.

her head lifts and her eyes are now looking deep into mine, a small grin laces her lips before she slowly drags her fingers down my body. her fingers hook under my panties while her other hand holds her up. i look at her with begging eyes and buck my hips up, she pushes them down forcefully. "now now, you must be patient my dear" she teases and bites her bottom lip. "please cate" i beg and close my eyes tightly.

"since you asked so nicely" her words are laced with sexual desire as they roll smoothly off her lips. she kisses my chest, unclipping my bra while doing so. it falls off the side of my body and rests beside me on the bed. cates eyes glow at the sight of my exposed breasts. she starts kissing around each boob, showing equal attention to both. she catches my nipple in her teeth and tugs at it a big "UGH" i moan and grab a fist full of her hair. she chuckles and keeps moving down...

after much teasing around my stomach and thighs she finally pulls down my panties. she throws them on the floor and pauses. she looks into my eyes lovingly, to my surprise she climbs up my body and hovers her lips over mine. "i love you y/n" she whispers through heavy breathing.

"i love you more cate" i whisper back and hold my hands on each side of her face. i pull her into a big hug and kiss her hungrily, our lips roughly collide and our breathing is ever quickening. she skips the teasing part this time and moves straight down to my core. painfully slow, she trails her finger up and down my wet slit. my body tenses a little each time she passes my clit. "please" i pant and my eyes roll back into my head as she teases my clit a little bit.

"you're gonna have to beg me better than that sweetheart" she smirks and keeps slowly moving up and down.

"please mommy, i need it" i beg, squirming under her touch.

"good girl, tell mommy how much you need her" she says moving her mouth closer to my middle.

"please mommy, im so needy for you. i need you a lot" i whimper as her touch lightly caresses my sensitive bundle of nerves.

"good job princess" her warm mouth come into contact with my wet core and sucks gently. while my back arches, my hands find themselves tangles in the soft blonde hair of my lover. groans slip from my lips as her tongue gets to work on my clit.

tingles pulse through my overly sensitive body, each time cates tongue moves my body tenses at the core of my abdomen. sex laced moans echo through the relatively quiet hotel room, the only other sounds being cates heavy breathing.

her hands creep up my thigh, causing goosebumps to scatter throughout my body. after much teasing, cate places two fingers at the beginning of my entrance. they swirl in circular motions while her tongue traces shapes around my aching bundle of nerves.

her two fingers glide into my vagina with ease, though the feeling that rushes through my body is anything but easy to contain. a yelp that settles into groaning soars from my throat as cates fingers caress the wet walls of my pussy, hitting every good spot. i grind against her two digits and feel them stroke the sensitive tissue of my G-spot.

"OH YES YES" the moan comes uncontrollably, the smidge of self control i once had has now vanished as cate works her magic. she suck passionately on my clit and pushes her fingers in and out of my hole.

after a few moments, everything falls into place. Cate does everything perfectly, tingles pulse up and down my body. cold shivers run from my feet to my hands, the muscles in my abdomen contract and my legs push themselves against cates head. "IM CLOSE" i whine and grip the sheet below me.

"cum baby, i know how bad you need it" cate says through heavy breaths. her fingers move faster and her sucking becomes more and more aggressive. my climax approaches quickly.

trembling breaths push through my lips and euphoric moans sneak from my throat. "YES YES YES" i moan and feel my whole middle clench "that's it," cate says "you're doing so well baby." she praises me as my orgasm takes over my body.

after a much needed high, i sigh on the bed and let my back come into contact with the mattress once again. i breathe heavily and close my eyes, enjoying the feeling that lingers in between my legs.

light kisses from cate are scattered up my body until she's hovering over me, she smiles widely and kisses my lips gently. i return the kiss and hold her cheeks with my hand.

after breaking apart, i stare into her icy blue eyes and she starts back into mine. "i love you so much darling" she whispers, "i love you even more" i smile shyly and play with her hair. "

"im getting in the shower, would you like to join?" she asks and places her forehead on mine.

"i'd love to" i whisper back.

AN
i didnt proof read it cause i'm too lazy but i hope you like it <3