Caught

The sun shines through the crack in the curtains lightly illuminating the room, my eyes open slightly as I stir in my sleep, looking around the room everything comes back to me. the memories of last night play in my head as I smile and touch my lips.

I turn onto my back and stretch, pain shoots through my legs causing me to hiss. I lay star-fished in the middle of the bed staring at the ceiling with a smile on my face. "Well good morning sleepyhead" I hear cate say. I sit up supporting myself with my elbow. When I look to her she's leaning on the door frame wearing sleeping shorts and an over sized button up, licking batter of a spoon with a big smile on her face.

"What time is it" I ask with a horse voice. She smiles and walks over to me, she places the spoon on the bed side table and climes on top of me. She pushes her body on mine pinning me on the mattress, her body on mine feels amazing it's as if we fit together like two puzzle pieces. She starts kissing all over my face making me giggle.

She stops and looks at me "it's time to get up"she says tapping my nose.

"Well it's kind of hard when you're holding me down" I joke.

"Hmm you think you're so smart" she says sarcastically and starts attacking my belly with tickles.

"No cate stop" I say in between my laughs.

"I don't this soooo" she says playfully and starts ticking me harder.

"AH CATE PLEASE" I yell. She stops and kisses my nose.

"Only cause you asked nicely".

She gets off of me and pulls me into the sitting position. "Oh my god" she laughs looking at my chest.

"I don't even want to know" I groan and get up. Cate gasps when the blanket falls off me. I cover up quickly.

"What is it" I panic.

"Look at your legs" she says in shock. I give her a confused look and check my legs. On my thighs inner thighs lay deep purple bruises and on my hips where cate held onto last night. "Oh I'm so sorry". She exclaims.

"Its fine it doesn't hurt" I shrug and grab a robe from the bathroom attached to the bedroom. I wrap the robe around myself and look in the mirror "goodness cate I'm a mess" I chuckle. My hair is a mess , there is mascara under my eyes , and hickeys covering my chest. She walks into the bathroom and wraps her arms around me from behind.

"You look beautiful" she says and kisses my temple. I smile at her in the mirror and turn around.

I raise my hands and run my fingers over her lips "I love you" I whisper. She kisses my four head.

"I love you more" she whisperers. I pull her into a tight hug and we lightly sway side to side.

She lets go of me "come on let's go have some breakfast."I nod my head and we walk out of the bathroom. As I walk out of the bathroom I notice how much of a mess the room is. There's clothes all over the floor, pillows thrown on the floor and the bed isn't even in the center of the room any more. It's pulled out from the wall and off center. "Look what we did" I laugh.

"Yeah it was fun" she winks and walks out to the kitchen. I smile and follow her out.

As I walk down the hall I can smell food being cooked. It smells like bacon and pancakes. Ok corse cate and her pancakes. I walk into the kitchen.

The kitchen table is covered in a white table cloth, there are plates with bacon and pancakes on the table and glasses filled with apple juice. My favourite. "Cate you did all of this" I ask with tears in my eyes. She sits down at the table.