20 Moments Captured

"Are Sarah and Sandra coming" I ask sitting on the end of the bed, now dressed and showered as cate clothes herself.

"No, just us dear" cate says pulling her shirt over her head.

Cate now fully dressed, she approaches her bag and pulls out a camera, "I was thinking, we don't have much photos together, so we are going somewhere pretty and take some" she hands me the camera.
I smile at hold it up to my eye in attempt to take a picture of her. "Oh no, I haven't any makeup on and-" I cut off her rambling.

"You don't need any now let me take your picture" I chuckle.

"Fine" she sighs playfully, I back up and take her picture, which she refuses to smile but she doesn't need to. It's one of the most beautiful pictures ever, the golden sun pours through the windows, wind breezes through making the curtains dance and she hair blow elegantly. I smile and look at the little Polaroid picture that came out of the top of the camera. "Let me see baby" she approaches and hugs me from behind, I hold the picture up so she can see. "Oh no I look a fright" she chuckles. I turn around so I'm now facing her.

"Nonsense, you're the most beautiful woman ever" I lift myself onto my tiptoes and kiss her lips gently, she captures my lips with hers. Lovingly, she puts her hands on the back of my head and pulls me close, I throw my arms around her neck and press my body close to hers. As our lips move slowly together Cates body holds me close, all worry is lost when her skin touches mine, nothing else matters.

We kiss for as long as we can before we pull away. Cate locks eyes with me, as I stand staring into Cates eyes, I know I'll be spending the rest of my life with her, I've known that since the first night I stayed at her apartment and she held me in the tanning chair, to keep me warm. "I don't know where I'd be without you" I say quietly as I start to get emotional.

"Don't think about it, I'll forever be yours" she kisses my forehead and lets go off me. A light blush paints across my cheeks.

"When are we leaving" I ask as we walk into the kitchen.

"Soon, I'm just going to pack some lunch" she opens the fridge and takes out things to make sandwiches, as she does, I slowly wrap my arms around her and rest my cheek on her back. "Well hello darling" she chuckles as she makes sandwiches.

"Hi" I say quietly, I get the idea to bug her because I love seeing her like that. I put the hands on her shoulders and jump onto her back "oh my goodness honey" she chuckles "I can't make sandwiches if you're clinging on me" she jokes.

"Than don't" I whisper in her ear.

"Than what are we going to eat when we are gone" she says and finishes my sandwich, peanut butter and jam, my favourite.

"Mmm welll" I trail off.

"No, no dirty thoughts, we are going to have a nice innocent day" she says starting her lunch.

"Mmm please mommy" i moan in her ear.

"No baby not now, let me do this" she laughs.

"Okayyy" I sigh in a childish manner. "But how much do you love this" I ask referring to me on her back.

"What you hanging off of me like a monkey, or you being horny" she jokes.

"Hey" I exclaim and hit her arm playfully.

"And done" she says closing her sandwich. "Sweetheart I can't move with you on me" she laughs.

"I just want to be close" I whisper.

"Later you can be as close as you want, but now let me prepare" she says in a kind voice.

"Okay" I kiss her temple before hopping off her back, I hiss as I move my legs the wrong way and a shooting pain rushes over my body.