Things Only You Can Do

Cate guides me through the front door of our cabin, with my bathing suit dripping wet and my heart racing, cate and I enter our bedroom.

She shuts the door but a split second later I'm thrown on the bed, a small moan of excitement leaves my lips as cate walks towards me. With my breath now heavier than ever cate crawls up my body. She nears me, slowly she trails her tongue up my stomach, over my chest and around my jawline. Heavy breaths push through my lips and sensual tingles pulse through my body. "Yes" I breath out as cate starts planting sloppy kisses around my neck. Her hands rub up my thighs, over my stomach and start to knead my breasts, her knees rest on either side of my thighs as her wet body drips over mine.

Her hands creep around my back and start pulling on my bathing suit as she continues to trace my neck with her warm tongue. I arch my back and my hips subconsciously move in wave like motions looking for any contact, the golden sun pours through the huge window and the curtains flow as the warm wind blows through its open sections.

Cate teasingly moves her hands around my breasts and then pushes my arms above my head, she straightens herself and looks down at me, completely out of breath and needy for her touch. She leisurely trickles her fingers from my jaw bone, around my neck and over my breasts, stopping only a second to tease my nipples before she hooks her magic fingers under the wet fabric of my bathing suit. I keep my hands above my head and try to catch my breath, Cates breathing is as heavy as mine as she towers over me, showing every ounce of her dominance.

She roughly pulls my top over my head, taking me by surprise and earning a moan. She throws the soaked fabric on the floor, I maintain a hard stare with cate, her heavenly pale blue eyes hold a lust full admire with my intoxicating innocent gaze.

We rest staring into each others eyes, without prediction, she snappily grabs a fist full of my hair.
Without mercy, she starts to pull my head up, more and more until our lips are inches apart. Failingly contained whimpers leave my mouth as the pain from my hair being tugged on not only increases my desire, but also makes it harder for me not to submit.

"Open" cate says venomously, I clench my jaw and glare are her with squinted eyes.

"Make me" I strain as she pulls my head back more, tugging on my hair only making me want to spite her further.

Her free hand hastily grasps my jaw at the joint, she pushes her thumb and middle finger into my temporomandibular joints, the pain gives me no choice but to open my mouth. "Good kitten" she coos with a low, raspy voice. Submitting or not is no longer an option, I need her and can't deny it, no one nor thing, can make me cum like her.

Her satisfied with my obedience, she smirks and harshly spits into my mouth, I moan and try to move my hips closer to her thighs. An action she does not agree with, she pulls me close, my lips now millimetres away from her, thinking she would kiss me, I close my eyes and wait her plump lips to crash into mine, breaking the tension and moving fast. But none of which happen, she throws me away, onto the bed. My head hits the mattress and the pain from Cates once strong grip on the roots of my silky hair rush over me. "Pathetic" she spits out.

I pant and pull myself onto my elbows, cate kneels at the end of the bed. Her chest moves up and down as her pupils take away the colour of her eyes, a result of total lust.

Cate gracefully moves her body off the bed, impatience is what rushes through my needing body as she moves further away from me, I close my eyes and squeeze my thighs together, quietly I whine, my body is sensitive and the beat of my heart is felt in every cell I compose of.

Cate drags open the zipper of her bag, without hesitation or struggle she pulls out the strap we've only used one other occasion.

My eyes remain shut and the muscles of my thighs flex, my hips move in waves and me fists hold a cemented grip on the sheets. "Mmm" I accidentally let a moan slip as the long awaited pleasure is finally relevant, even if it's not caused by cate.