Lost

"Are you packed dear?" cate yells from the kitchen.

"Yep" I answer brushing my hair in the bathroom mirror. 

I shove the brush in my bag once finished and zip it up. Cate approaches the door and leans against the frame as she smiles looking at me. "Hello darling" she greets me softly.

I straighten up from my past bent forme after zipping the bag and turn to her. "Hi" I reply in almost a whisper.

"Come here" she says and holds her arms out.

I take two steps forward, removing the space between us and she pulls me into a tight hug.
I rest my cheek on her chest and she holds me close.
"I love you my sweet girl" she coos and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you more" I look up at her with a cheeky grin and peck a kiss on her cheek. "I don't want to go" I pout.

"I know sweetheart but we must, Dashiell said he has important news that can't be told over the phone when I spoke with him" she sighs.

"But we never had sex in the bathtub" I reply and hook my finger on the collar of her shirt.

"Don't worry" she pauses and kisses my forehead "we'll have sex in our bathtub, it's bigger anyway" she smirks and smacks my butt playfully.

"Sounds like a plan" I say and bite my lip.

"You know it" lightly, her thumb rubs over my bottom lip as I stare into her dilated pupils. "Now come on, it's time to go"

"Urgh fine" I sigh and throw my bag over my shoulder.

"Come on, It's not that bad is it" cate teases and holds her hand out for me to take.

"I guess not" I smile widely and place my hand in hers before we exit the cabin.

When we exit Sarah closes the trunk of her car and sighs after a struggle of stuffing hers and Sandras bags in the small compartment. "Hey" Sandra calls out to us as she closes the door to their cabin.

"Hi" I greet her excitedly.

"Are you guys ready" cate asks.

"Yep" sandy replies as we all approach Sarah's car.

"Hey guys" Sarah leans against her car and smiles warmly at us.

"Hi, are you leaving soon" cate asks.

"Whenever you are" Sarah replies and shrugs.

"I think we are going to leave now, Dashiell said there's some important news and it apparently can't wait" cate shakes her head and sighs knowing that he's always getting into some sort of trouble.

"Alrighty than, we'll see you both soon" Sarah says cheerfully and opens her arms for a hug. Cate and her share a quick embrace before she pulls me into her hold.

Her hand strokes up and down my back and mine wrap around her right under her arms, her hugs are warm like Cates, and loving. Her embrace tightens before I'm let free "I'll miss you sweetheart and congratulations on the engagement" she tells me now with both of her hands on my shoulders and her eyebrows lifted.

"I'll miss you too and thank you!" as I reply my smile over takes my lips and all of my teeth show.

"Ok ok my turn" Sandra swats at Sarah's arms playfully, I giggle and hug her tight.

Sandra's arms wrap around my body and her chin rests on top of my head, her hand pats my back lovingly and her breathing is relaxing. "I'll see you soon honey and if cate gives you any trouble I'll kick her ass" a gentle kiss in laid upon the top of my head before we separate.