"911 whats your emergency"

Waking up I feel cold and weak. The curtains are wide open yet it doesn't feel like other mornings. The sky is a dark shade of grey. It's as if someone took my emotions and represented them with the weather. I roll over in the bed so my face is no longer facing the window. I groan and hold my stomach as I feel the cuts. My eyes grow heavy once again, I can't control anything it's as if my body is teaming against me. Than I remember that Cate could have called me.

My eyes shoot open and I am fully awake. I pull the blanket off of myself and carefully position myself into the sitting position with my feet hanging off the bed. I summoned up all my energy and stand up. I take a few steps towards the door before my vision goes blurry.

Everything is black, I feel myself moving but I can't see, I feel fuzzy and can hear ringing in my ears. I panic and I scream, I move my legs but I fell my body hit something hard and cold. I don't move I just focus on my breathing, my vision starts to come back.

I look around I'm laying on the floor in the hallway. I turn onto my back and groan. With my hand on my four head I shake my head. I must have Lost more blood than I thought. I crawl to the wall and pull myself. I look at my surroundings. Everything seemed normal until I look in the bathroom.

There lyes a red stain on the white porcelain tiles, the feeling of regret and selfishness fall over me. I look down at the cuts on my abdomen and a few tears fall down my cheeks onto my chest. I now realize I'm naked, I slowly walk back to the bedroom focusing on not collapsing onto the floor. I hold onto the door frame of the bedroom and take a break. I take a deep breath and walk to Cates dresser.

I open the top drawer and look for some clothes.
I pull out an white button up blouse and some high waisted black jeans. I walk to the bathroom now feeling a little more stable.

I take a wash cloth and run it under the hot water.

I start wiping the dried blood from my stomach as tears come out of my eyes like a water fall. The hot water against my cuts I have to admit feeling quite nice. Once all the dried blood is wiped up I grab the bandage and start wrapped it around my stomach.

I run my finger over the bandage, my heart is no longer filled with sadness, now I feel anger. How could somebody take there own wife away, I was going to get Andrew locked up if it took every last spark of my energy.

I open Cates medicine cabinet looking so any thing to raise my blood pressure. I was about to give up when I seen a little pill bottle with little white pills inside. I pick it up and read the label. Aspirin. I open the bottle and take two tablets, you're not supposed to take aspirin unless you're in pain because it can cause increased heart rate but that pretty much what I want right now. I close the bottle and throw it back in the cabinet.

I walk to the kitchen with the pills in my hand. I turn the tap on and take a drink plopping the pills in my mouth. I swallow them and lean against the counter as I feel them slid down my throat.

I can't feel the pills anymore so I walk to the living room and grab my phone. No Texts or Calls from cate. I sit on the couch contemplating what I should do. Should I call the cops, should I call cate. Then the idea pops into my brain.

I'll go to her house.

I jump off the couch and grab my purse not waisting any time. I walk to the door whilst digging in my purse for Cates car keys. I finally find them and walk out the door making sure I lock it.

I look down the hallway before I run to the elevator. I click the button repeatedly. "Ok come on hurry up" I huff tapping my foot and gripping my purse.
*Ding*
The elevator finally opens. I sigh in relief and get in as quick as possible.