Punishment

TW// spanking, slight degradation and strap-on.

Cate throws me into the apartment and slams me against the door "you said you're all mine" she says looking deep into my eyes.

"All your" I reassure her. She grabs my throat and kisses my hungrily. Our lips are dancing a dance full of jealousy and lust. She shoves her tongue in my mouth and roughly bullies mine with her completely Authority.

She pulls from the kiss panting "I was going to reward you for being a good girl but you have made mommy upset" she says tightening her grip on my neck.

"I'm s-sorry m-mommy" I stutter.

"You better be" she says and picks my up over her shoulder suddenly. My breathing quickens as we get to the bedroom.

She throws me on the bed "ass up princess" she orders. I get on my elbows with my butt in the air, I've never seen cate like this but I love it. She runs her hand down back until she reaches my butt, she rubs my butt "you're going to get punished baby" she smirks. Oh no she's going to spank me. She pulls my dress over my butt, she then sees my Persian blue coloured thong that had a slightly darker spot in the middle. She runs her finger over my soaked panties "are you a slut baby" she ask.

"No mommy" I say in an innocently. She grabs my hair and pulls my head back.

"You're lying only sluts get wet for their punishment" she spits out harshly.

"I'm sorry mommy" I plead.

"You will be" she smirks. With in seconds of her words I feel a sharpe pain on my butt. A groan comes out of my mouth. "Count and if you mess up I'll restart.....you get ten" she says.

"Yes mommy" I say shakily.

*smack* "o-one" I count.

"Good girl" cate says seductively still pulling my hair.

*smack* "t-two" even though this is my punishment I feel more aroused each time she hits me.

*SMACK* "THREE" I cry that one hurt more than the last.

Seven smacks later I'm a mess, I'm sweating, I've completely given up on trying to contain my moans, I have tears running down my cheeks.

Cate flips me over so I'm laying on my stomach. She harshly grabs my jaw "open" she demands. I openly mouth. She spits in my mouth making me whimper. "Get on your knees and put your arms up" she orders now in a lighter tone. I get on my knees and put my arms up. She unzips my dress and pulls it over my head, I'm wearing a bra that matches my panties. Cate starts massaging my breast "god baby you're too cute" she says and stares deep into my eyes.

"Thank you mommy" I say biting my lip. Cate takes off her shirt and her pants leaving her in a black lace bra and thong. I look at her breasts and then to her face "can I touch" I ask.

"No baby you're being punished" she says unclipping my bra. My bra falls to the bed and cate runs her fingers over my hard nipples.

"Please mommy" I moan. She stops her actions and pushes me down. I fall in the middle of the bed. Cate bends down and pulls a box out from under the bed. She pulls out a six inch purple strap-on. My eyes widen as I look between her hand and her face.

"I bought this and I thought I would reward you with it but I think punishing you with it will be so much more fun" she smirks. She puts the strap on and crawls up the bed. She holds herself over me and teases my entrance with the strap, I let out a whine and buck my hips upwards. She leans down "the safe word is blue, I love you baby" she whispers in my ear and kisses my four head. She positions herself once again and slowly starts to push the strap into my wet entrance.