She's On Cates Team

I feel myself waking up, laying on the comfort of Cates chest, I sigh contently and a light smile falls over my lips. I open my eyes and look around the room, there is a huge window facing the lake with long white curtains that fall to the floor. I bring my attention to the beautiful women who's holding me in her arms. I admire her features fully rested, how perfect she is, there is not one thing I would change.

I trail my fingers over her jawline, then her cheekbones, followed by the bridge of her nose and then over her lips. I admire her like a small child, completely in awe of her beauty. Her eyes flutter open but im too busy looking her her lips to notice. "Good morning sweetheart" her voice is raspy and sleepy, she strokes my hair and smiles widely. I pull my hand away and blush deeply. "It's okay, you can touch" she chuckles sleepily.

A smile beams on my lips, I look at her lips and rub my fingers over them, I lean in and kiss them gently, only for a second and then I pull away. Cate cups my cheek and rubs her thumb over my cheek bone. "I love you so much" she whispers studying my face.

"I love you more" I stare deep into her glacial eyes that only seem to warm for me.

"I told you already, you're wrong" she raises her eyebrows and makes a 'don't try to win' face.

"Okay okay" I chuckle and lay my head on her chest, she rubs my back and runs her fingers through my hair. I kiss her neck softly, little pecks until I reach the top of her breasts.

I kiss around her hard nipples and gently take one in my mouth, I start sucking whilst looking into her eyes, she tangle her fingers in my hair, by the scalp, and pulls me closer. "Yes baby" she breaths out.

I move to her other nipple and show it the same attention, I proceed to move down her stomach, she starts to shift like she wants to flip us but I stop her "don't, just let me do this. Let me please you cate" I say in a voice I hope is sexy.

"Okay baby, be good though" she winks at me, even though I'm doing the work, she's still in charge.

As I trail down her stomach, I stop at the scar from her liver surgery she had a while back "both beautiful" she caresses my cheek with her index finger. My heart flutters and I'm full of joy, she remembered.

"Both beautiful" I whisper.

I keep moving down unit I reach the waistband of her pants, carefully, I pull them down her legs, kissing her thighs in the process. Her breathing is heavy as she's holding the sheets, once her pants are pulled off, I see her soaked panties and smile to myself. "Don't get too full of yourself honey, you're paying for this later" she warns me.

"I can't wait mommy" I look deep into her eyes and position myself between her legs.

I run my fingers up the wet fabric of her panties, she lets out a sharp exhale and tangles her fingers in my hair again.

I move her panties to the side and run my tongue up her slit "oh Jesus" she moans. I smirk against her skin and take her clit in my mouth, i look into her eyes as she rocks against my face.

I start sucking faster and harder "fuck princess you're doing so good" she moans.

I tease her entrance with two fingers, "yes honey" she moans.

I push my two fingers into her deeply, "OH GOD" she cries.

I start thrusting in and out of her, hitting her g-spot and sucking on her clit. I reach my free hand up and play with her nipples. She puts her hand over mine and guides me into massaging her breast.