Once Again

"Y/N get up" I hear cate yell from the kitchen, I groan In bed and pull the blankets over my head. I hear the sneaky footsteps of cate Come up the stairs and then into the bedroom. I don't move and I try not to laugh. "I'm not kidding" cate says and sits at the end of the bed.

I throw the blanket off me and give cate an annoyed look. "Do I really have to" I groan. She pulls the blanket off me completely and strokes my hair.

"Yeah we are emptying your apartment today aren't you excited" she cheers.

"I guess but-" cate cuts me off; "noooo buts now come on" cate grabs my hands and pulls me up, I hiss as I feel my cut, cate quickly lets go and starts apologizing, tears now start to form In her eyes and I can see the guilt in her eyes. I quickly sit close to her And cup her soft cheeks with my hands.

"It's alright Cate look it's fine" I try to tell her but I can still see she feels bad. It has been three days since cate found the wound, we spoke with a couple doctors and our therapist. I've been put on some anxiety medicine and I now have a personal psychiatrist to call when I want to cut, who can deal with the problem medically, but I honestly think it's not going to happen again. I mean, yes I've said I'm not going to relapse in the past but it feels different this time. "Why don't we have a shower together" I suggest. Cates face lights up at the idea, she nods and stands up.

She holds her hands out for an invitation for me to take, I stand off the bed and take her hands. She guides me to the ensuite.

Once in she closes the door, she lets go of my hands and turns the shower on, I start to undress and I can feel Cates eyes on me "like what you see ms blanchett" I joke, taking off my sleeping shorts.

"Hmm very much" cate says pulling her shirt over her head. Cate takes off her pants and we are now left in our bras and panties, cate walk over to me and wraps her arms around my back, she un clips my bra and lets it fall to the floor "you're gorgeous sunshine" she says and runs her fingers over my nipples, I hug into her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Not as beautiful as you" I whisper. Cate holds me protectively and runs her fingers up and down my spine.

"It's been a long time" cate says temptingly.

"It's has" I bite my lip and smile, cate connects our lips gently at first but soon grows hot. She flicks her tongue over my bottom lip looking for entrance, I gladly let her in. She slips her tongue through my lips and starts trailing over the walls of my
Mouth, I moan the the feeling. Cate pulls away from the kiss, leaving me breathless.

"I missed that sound" cate says referring to my moan.

I unclip her bra and let it fall, my heart flutter at the sight of her uncovered breast. "Don't be shy baby girl" cate says, I waste no time before I connect myself to her nipple and suck hard, she tangles her fingers in my hair and hold me close against "oh Jesus baby" she moans. I circle my tongue over her sensitive bud, causing heavy breathes to push through Cates lips. I graze my teeth over her nipple, careful not to hurt her. "Oh god princess that feels so good" she moans. I take my mouth away from her Breast and was about to show the same attention to the other but cate stops me, "let's continue this in the shower" she smirks. I nod and she guides me into the warm water.

She shuts the shower door and quickly pins me against the wall, she holds a tight grip on my throat and plants sloppy kisses on my jaw, airy moans escape my mouth as she inches her self closer and closer to my sweet spot. She grazes her teeth over my collar bone "mhh mommy" i moan. I feel her smirk against my skin and then she lifts her head. "Moan for me kitten" she coos and lifts her leg in between mine, her knee presses against my wet center (not from the shower) I start to rock my hips on her knee "yess cate" I whine, she starts to kiss my chest leaving deep purple marks.

I move fast and I can feel the pleasure washing over my body, I reach my hand down and start rubbing Cates clit, her breathing gets shaky and her eyes screw shut but she continues to mark me. "Yes Y/N" cate moans.

"I like your moans mommy" I whine as cate pushes her knee harder against me, she takes her hand off my throat and grabs my hips. I continue to rub tight circles over her clit.

She starts to move me on her thighs. "Oh gosh cate" I moan, I can start to feel my center tighten around nothing and a warm feeling over come my body. I know my climax is quickly approaching, cate lifts her head from my chest and kisses me lovingly on the lips, I push three fingers into her entrance and she moans into my mouth, whimpers and whines come from my lips and enter Cates mouth as my stomach tightens and my body fills with pleasure, I start pumping my fingers in and out of cate, curling them every other pump to hit her g-spot.

Loud wails come from cate and her walls tighten around my fingers, I can feel the knot in my stomach ready to snap. Cate and I are both close.

"IM GONNA CUM" I cry.

"CUM SUNSHINE CUM WITH MOMMY".

Cate and I both release screaming each other's names, I feel Cates juices spill onto my fingers and mine onto her thigh. My legs shake and cate hold me securely.

"Oh god mommy" I whimper as I feel my orgasme subside.

"Wow baby you did so good" she pants, I pull my fingers out of her and quickly shove them in my mouth, I suck cates cum off my fingers maintaining eyes contact, she bites her lip and her pupils are dilated from lust.

"Good girl" she praises. I gently rock on her leg. I pull my fingers out of my mouth with a pop, cate kisses my lips gently. She lifts me off her leg and I almost collapse, still not steady from my orgasme. Cate catches me "was it that intense baby?" she chuckles.

"That was really good" I laugh. I hug cate and hold her close.

"I love you so much Y/N" she rubs my bare back.

"I love you too cate" my voice is muffled by the water and Cates skin. Cate pulls me away from her.

"We waisted a lot of water" cate laughs.

"It was worth it" I smile big at her, she rubs her thumb over my bottom lip.

"Come on we need to get cleaned up" cate grabs the shampoo and the body wash. we start cleaning each other.

Once finished in the shower we get dressed and head out to my Apartment.

A/N
Totally didn't right this in class 😳
Also thank you soooo much for 11k reads THATS CRAZY!!! love you all sm <3