Cates Comedian Friends 

"You're adorable, you know" cate says softly as we exit the cabin into the warm atmosphere of the evening.

"Really" I snuggle into her as she carries me. Her arms hold me protectively and I relax as I listen to her heart beat.

"Mmm Hmm" she hums and kisses the top of my head. "Oh they've already started a fire" cate says. I lift my head to see Sandra and Sarah sitting around the fire pit just in front of the cabins, giggling with each other.

Cate walks us closer "ok ok stop" Sandra whispers to Sarah as we approach. They straighten up and try to hide their smirks.

Cate sits in one of the lawn chairs across from Sandra and Sarah, she sits me on her lap and I cuddle into her, resting my cheek on her chest and looking into the fire. "So..." Sarah starts. Sandra gives her a warning look but Sarah ignores it. "Have fun?" she looks deep into my eyes and wears a smirk.

"What" my heart sinks and a deep red is painted across my cheeks.

"You know I have some Tylenol if you need it" Sarah laughs, Sandra hits her arm playfully and shakes her head. I look up at cate who's has an offended smirk on her face, my cheeks are bright red and jaw has dropped.

"Ok stop" cate laughs.

"I could try to find some crutches" Sarah stands up but sandy quickly pushes her back down, Sandra tries to hold in her laugher but Sarah is stifling, clear she's had something to drink.

"Ok I'm going to get some hotdogs" cate says shaking her head laughing.

"Got em" Sandra picks the package up and hands them to cate along with a metal skewer.

"Thanks" Cates cheeks have now covered in a red shade and I'm shaking my head and laughing with Sarah.

We finally settle down, I'm definitely exhausted and having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Cate slips a hotdog on the skewer, she holds it over the fire and starts roasting it with me still on her lap. "So Y/N what are you getting cate for Mother's Day" Sarah giggles just as I thought she was done. Cate eyes widen and my jaw drops absolutely mortified. "You know I wouldn't have guessed cate" Sarah tries to keep a straight face but she bites her bottom lip as she tries to hide her smile.

"That's enough" cate chuckles.

"Omg gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I exclaim.

"Don't listen to them" cate whispers to me and turns the hotdog.

"I'm sorry Y/N, Sarah can't be trusted when she's had a drink" Sandra says sincerely.

I just wear an embarrassed expression and shake my head at Sarah as she laughs to herself.

"It's ready" cate takes the hotdog off the fire and blows it off to cool.

"I'm starving" I exclaim.

"Yeah after that you would be" Sarah cracks up.
This time I can't help but laugh with her and soon Sandy.

"Children, literal children" cate chuckles and pulls the hotdog off the skewer. "Here baby girl" she hands it to me.

I moan in satisfaction as I chew, finally fulfilling my appetite. "There's that sound again" Sarah mocks and takes a drink of what ever alcohol she's poured into her cub.

"That's enough" I giggle as I swallow. Sandra rolls her eyes at Sarah but quickly gives me a smile.  

"Is it good" Cates asks me, taking off her own hotdog she's quickly cooked for herself.

"Mmm thank you" I say sleepily.

"You're welcome honey" she kisses my forehead before eating her own food.

"What time is it" I ask finishing my hotdog.

"9:30" Sandra answers snappily.

"Are you tired sweetheart" cate asks almost finished her food.

"Yeah" I yawn and hug into her chest. "And don't say anything Sarah" I warn playfully, keeping my head in Cates neck. Sarah and Sandra giggle and cate chuckles airily.

"Let's get you to sleep" cate says and tries to push up, I grab on the collar of her shirt and she stops.

"Can you carry me" I ask in a whisper.

"Of course angel" she picks me up off her lap and holds me bridal style.

"Goodnight" I yell back to Sarah and Sandra, already closing my eyes in Cates arms.

"Goodnight sweetheart" Sarah yells.

"Night honey" sandy quickly replies.

Cate and I enter the cabin and she swiftly walks through the main space until we enter our room. She lays me on the bed and I quickly slip under the blankets. Cate walks around the bed but before she lays down she strips, "Y/N" she whispers and shakes my arm, I've already closed my eyes and I'm ready to sleep.

"Mmm" I hum.

"Come up" she pulls on my arm, I sit up and keep my eyes open with a struggle, cate pulls off my top, we didn't put on bras after sex so all I have left are my shorts. "Okay lay down" she gently guides me down, my head rests against the soft pillow. I smile knowing she want to cuddle.

She pulls off my shorts and lays down, I shift my body onto hers and completely relax as our skin comes in contact, cate pulls the blanket over us and combs her fingers through my hair. "You know I love you right" she asks in a whisper.

"Yes, and I love you too" I reply sleepily.

"Good, and you want to spend the rest of your life with me" she asks.

"Of course, that's a silly question" I chuckle sleepily, of course I love her, I love her more than life. Sometimes I second guess myself is I made the right decision saying no to engagement, because I really want to marry her and I like her last name more than mine.

the room is dark, the curtain flow in the cool summer breeze, moonlight shines off the lake and the relaxing echo of crickets is heard.

"Just making sure" she squeezes me tight.

"I love you more than anything cate" I mumble as I fall asleep.

"And I love you so much more".

A/N
This was very short, but I thought it was cute 🥺🥰
Also dang I've really been spamming you guys 😭