29

*Olivias POV*

"They lost Jaden" he said. 
"But it was only for a minute" he quickly added. 
"He had a seizure last night as well and some stuff but he is fine now" Bryce said. 
"I COULD HAVE BEEN AT THE FUCKING HOSPITAL WHEN THAT HAPPENED BUT NO YOU HAD ME LEAVE AND HE ALMOST DIED" I yelled. 
"Liv I can take you now and everyone wants to go see him anyway" Bryce said. Once we got to the hospital I ran to Jadens room and hugged him trying to avoid all the iv's in his arm and the breathing tube in his nose. 
"I'm happy your better Jaden i'm sorry I left but it's not my fault blame Bryce" I whispered to Jaden who was still in a coma and then all the boys walked in. They all did there own thing like last time as I played with Jadens rings as I held his hand. After an hour the boys left and I stayed because I didn't want to leave Jaden even if I had to stay for a month i'm not leaving. I held Jadens hand and noticed a hand squeezing mine I looked and noticed it was Jadens hand again. 

I could hear him trying to mumble something making me smile. 
"Jay" I asked and his eyes opened. 
"JADEN" I yelled happily and started crying tears of joy. 
"Liv" he mumbled. I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back lightly. 
"Jay your finally awake" I said. 
"How long was I in a coma" he mumbled. 
"A week and two days" I said pulling away from the hug. 
"Ok let me get a doctor really quick" I said and ran getting a doctor. Once they did everything they said he should be able to go home in a few days. 
"So you happy you can go home soon" I asked. 
"Mhm" he said. It was a very awkward since the last thing that happened between us was telling to get out of my life and cheating suicide although now I know he didn't cheat because he wanted to. 

"Look Jaden i'm sorry about telling you to get out of my life I didn't mean it and i'm sorry" I said and he grabbed my hand. 
"I get why you did it" he said making me smile. He moved to the side and patted the bed next to him. 
"Come on I miss cuddling" he said. 
"Unless you don't want to then you don't have to" he said. I sat on the bed and was careful because he still had all his iv's but no more breathing tube. Jaden hugged me and smiled.
"I should text the boys your awake and you should text your family because they were really worried" I said.
"Just take nap first or something" he said. 
"I guess I haven't been sleeping much I slept yesterday but I was here the whole time" I said.
"Ok now go to sleep" he said. 
"But you just woke up are you sure" I said.
"I am very sure" he said. After that I quickly fell asleep. 

*Jadens POV*

It felt good having Liv in my arms again. I could hear everything she told me while I was in the coma but I didn't want to mention it yet. I decided I would text my mom, dad and sister that I was fine. My sisters kept telling me that I needed to bring Liv to Tennessee so they can meet her. I know was against meeting them though she didn't know why though she just was scared they wouldn't like her. Although I have no idea if we are only friends now or whats happening or what we are but it was ok as long as I had her in my life.

______________________________________

I couldn't have written this without  Queenbitchvibezonly so thank you very much

Short chapter right now but next one should be longer