62

*Two weeks later*
*Graduation day*

*Jadens POV*

Everyone had already left to get to the high school and get good seats to watch Liv Graduate (as I said I changed her to senior). I was waiting for Liv and she was taking a long time so I went to look for her and saw her doing her hair. 
"Almost done" I asked. 
"Hold this" she said handing me her hair. (Yall know when your doing someone air and tell them to hold the hair so you can focus on the other part and use both hands). I stood there for a few minutes until she grabbed it back and finished doing her hair. 
"Ok I'm ready" she said and handed me her makeup bag. 
"Ready to be done with school" I said once we were in the car. 
"Couldn't be more excited" she said and I could tell she was really happy. Once we got there she went a different way from me and I found the guys and sat next to them. 
"My sister is graduating already" he said. 
"Its almost been a year since she moved in" Josh said. 
"It feels like just yesterday her she told Jaden he was like a brother" Blake laughed. 
"Shut up" I laughed. (Yada yada graduate bla blah blah). 
"Guess who is done with high school" Liv said as she came up behind us as we waited for her. 

"My sister graduated highschool" Bryce said hugging her. Once they finished hugging I hugged her too. 
"My girlfriend finished highschool" I said. 
"Ok let's go eat because going onto that stage takes a lot of energy" Liv said and everybody laughed and congratulated her. 
"Saddle ranch to celebrate" Bryce asked Liv. 
"How about McDonald's oh or Chick fil a oh I also like In and out" she said. 
"You just graduated let's get all three" Noah said.
"Let's go" Liv said and got into the passenger seat of my car. Addison, Bryce, and Nessa got into the back and we got all three. Once we got home we ate everything. 
"Celebration shots" Liv asked. 
"Fine, your lucky your graduating" Bryce said.
"If I wasn't I would be asking to have shots" Liv said. Once we had all finished taking shots we all decided to watch a movie. If I'm being honest I have no idea what we are watching right now but what kind of bee dates a human. 
"Princess" I whispered into Livs ear. 
"What" she whispered back. 
"What movie are we watching" I asked. 
"The bee movie" she smiled. Her smile was adorable. She rested her head onto my lap and held my hand that was around her and I used my other hand to play with her hair. 
"I love you" I whispered to her and she turned to look at me. 
"I love you too" she said and looked back at the screen. Once the movie was over I realized she had managed to curl up on my lap so only her feet hung off my lap. I laughed a little and Liv looked at me again but I could tell she was tired. 
"Come on baby let's go" I said as I picked her up. 
"Aw you guys are adorable" Addison said. 
"Bryce carry Addison" Liv mumbled so Bryce ran and picked up Addison throwing her over his shoulder. I carried Liv upstairs and put her on the bed and laid next to her. She moved so she was laying ontop of me but she got off and rolled back into a ball. 
"Hewo" she said in a baby voice.
"Hello" I said. I kissed her nose and she put laid her head on my chest to fall asleep. Once she was asleep Bryce walked in. 
"Oh hey is Liv sleeping" he asked.
"Ya why" I said.
"Just wanted to give her a gift but I will tomorrow" he said and I nodded. I put my arms around Livs back and fell asleep as well. 

_______________________________

I AM GONNA DIE MGK IS SELLING TICKETS FOR TOUR NEXT YEAR WHICH JXDN WILL BE ON AND ONE OF THE STADIUMS FOR 10/10 at 8 pm ARE SUPER CLOSE TO MY HOUSE AND I AM ALWAYS OVER BY WHERE IT IS SO NOW THE HARD PART IS ASKING MY MOM OR DAD TO TAKE ME AND I WANNA DIE BECAUSE I AM SO EXCITED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY EXCITEMENT 

Im actually shaking I wanna go so badly omg omg omg

Ok short-ish chapter because I was looking at concert tickets all day and figuring out how I'm gonna tell my parents and get them to take me and if I really wanna go 

AHHHHHH I ASKED AND HE IS THINKING ABOUT IT SO NOW IM CRYING HAPPY TEARS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE AND OMG OMG OMG ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET GOOD GRADES AHHHHHHHHHHHH

 I am so fucking happy and can't wait only if he says yes though sadly but the moment he says yes or no I am posting it on my board