42

*Two months yes two months like that is such a fucking long time skip anyway I got carried away*

*Olivias POV*

It was two months after what had happened and my relationship with Bryce and everyone was better well except for Kio. I tried getting contact with Jaden but he wouldn't talk to me and Bryce had told me Jaden wanted nothing to do with me and I understood because I hurt him again. I was looking through insta and saw a post from tiktok room that hurt. Jaden had posted "it's always the people closest to you who hurt you". I started crying again and got a call from Bryce. 

"Hey" I said. 
"Liv you need to come home Jaden is back to drinking and drugs please Liv" he said.
"I don't want to see Jaden like this it's my fault and I can't i'm sorry" I said. 
"Liv you can't-" Bryce said before I hung up. I didn't wanna hear it I know what I did was wrong and at this point I really regret it. I hated knowing it was my fault Jadens like this. 

*Three days later*

I woke up to a call from unknown and picked up. 

"Who is this" I asked.
"Natalia" she said and I could tell she had been crying. 
"Are you crying" I asked
"Well Jaden tried overdosing again so yes" she said which made my heart drop. 
"J-jaden did what" I asked. 
"Overdosed" she said. 
"Is he alright" I asked.
"They pumped his stomach and he is still in the hospital but he is fine now" she said. 
"Why did he do it" I asked
"You left him broken hearted again and all he talked about was how you left him and how you broke him again" she said. 
"I want to help him but I can't" I said. 
"Liv you can help him please Liv you can come home" she said. 
"I can't though" I said. 
"Please Liv I don't want to lose my best friend please come home" she cried. 
"Ok I will get the soonest flight" I said. 
"Thank you" she said and hung up. 

I packed my bag and got a flight that was in two hours. I ran out and weirdly my mom hadn't ever been home she had only came home like a week luckily. 

*One back in LA*

I was in the car with Nat on the way to the hospital. 
"So Jaden know i'm going" I asked as I got into the car. 
"No" she said.
"I still have to tell Bryce i'm here" I sighed. Once we got to the hospital Natalia led me to his room. 
"Ok so he is awake just try and talk" Nat whispered. I walked in and saw Jaden on his phone. He turns to see me. 
"OH SO IT TOOK ME TO ALMOST KILL MYSELF FOR YOU TO COME BACK NO FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU I HATE YOU YOUR A BITCH YOUR THE SAME BITCH THAT BROKE MY HEART AND THE SAME BITCH THAT DIDNT EVEN THINK OF ANYONE BEFORE YOUE LEFT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR HERE BULLSHIT JUST TELL ME YOU DONT WANT TO ME WITH ME SO I CAN GET OVER YOU ALREADY AND STOP BEING LIKE THIS" he yelled and I ran out crying. 

Natalia went after me and was close behind. 
"Liv please wait" she yelled. I stop and let Natalia get next to me. 
"No it was a mistake coming back here look at him he was hurt" I said. 
"Well you left him without an explanation and it hurt him because you had just made up and went on a date but the day after you leave while he was sleeping and he blamed himself and went back into his old habits cause you hurt him did you even think twice how it would affect anyone" Natalia said. I thought about it for a minute and realized how me leaving affected the person I promised not to hurt but what did I do right after I ruin everything. I regret running away from my problems. 

"Just go in there and try talking to him" Natalia says. 
"Ok" I said and walked over to his room. I took a a big breath and walked in. Jaden looked at me with disgust. 
"I thought I told you to fuck off" he says. I close the door and sit on a chair next to the bed and he looks confused. 
"What are you doing" he asks. 
"I want to fix this, I want this to work, I want our relationship to work Jaden please just let me please" I say. 

________________________________________

Thank you again Queenbitchvibezonly for the ideas which I keep forgetting to give you credit it on sorry about that. but thank you

Not my mom and her bf doing 🍆 🐱 while I write this chapter  

Dude 45% of pregnancies in the USA are unplanned I was probably unplanned ngl. I know my cousin was unplanned though and so was my other cousin and my niece and my other niece and my other cousin and I think my other cousin who isn't born yet was unplanned. Not me just realizing that my whole family is probably unplanned💀 Well it just gives my family  ✨flavor ✨ and  ✨surprises ✨