32

*One week later*

*Olivias POV*

"Hey Kio" I said as he sat next to me. 
"Hey" he said. 
"Wanna do something today" he asked. 
"Like what" I asked. 
"I have tickets to Disney land" he said. 
"No way" I said. 
"So wanna go" he asked. 
"When" I asked. 
"Tomorrow" 
"Ok then"
Jaden came walking downstairs and laid his head on mine. 
"Hungry" he asked. 
"Mhm" I said. 

"Want pancakes and orange juice" he asked. 
"Yes please" I said and Jaden went to get orange juice. 
"Want some to Kio" he asked.
"Sure" he said and Jaden brought us both orange juice. 
"So what time is Disney Land tomorrow" I asked Kio. 
"Wait what" Jaden said. 
"Oh Kio's taking me to Disney land" I said. 
"Why didn't you tell me" he asked. 
"Because I just found out Jaden" I said. 
"I cancel it" Kio said. 
"No it's ok Kio" I said. 
"I guess we just lay in bed all day might as well do something" Jaden said. Jaden brought Kio and I a plate of pancakes before going to get himself one to. I was sitting in between Jaden and Kio .

"So Liv a few weeks ago you had a surprise after going with the girls somewhere" Kio said, 
"I never knew about this" Jaden said. 
"Well when I told everyone I was pissed at you" I said and he didn't ask anymore questions. 
"Well what was the surprise" Kio asked. 
"You will find out with everyone else and that reminds me I should tweet about it and make a tiktok" I said getting my phone. 
"Ok look at your phone" I said after posting the tweet. 
"A song" Jaden asked surprised. 
"Why you sound so surprised" I asked. 
"I've never heard you actually sing" he said.
"Well I guess were finding out how I sound in a week" I said. 

"Whats it about" Kio asked. 
"Jaden" I said trying to hold in my smile. 
"What do you mean Jaden" he asked. 
"Mads" I said and Jadens face went blank. 
"Oh" he said and turned to his food eating his pancakes. 
"Oh come on Jaden at the moment it seemed like a good idea" I said putting my head on his shoulder. Once we all finished eating I kissed Jaden bye because Kio and I were going to get donuts. 

*Jadens POV*

Liv is going to Disney with Kio tomorrow and getting donuts with him today. Jaden don't get jealous they are just really good friends. But he's taking her to fucking Disney land tomorrow somewhere Liv really wanted to go to for the first time. Maybe they have feeling for each other...now i'm overthinking it. I got up and went with the boys so I could stop thinking about it. 
"Jaden what's up with this Drivers license song I guess Liv is releasing" Bryce asked once he saw me. 
"It's about me...when I cheated" I said.  
"You kinda deserve it then" Josh said. 
"Just just up" I said annoyed. 
"Why are you so mad today" Noah asked. 
"It's nothing" I said leaving the room and slamming the door. 

*After Disneyland* 

I heard Liv laughing downstairs with Kio as the door closed. It was ten pm what took them so long. I went downstairs and saw Liv with mouse ears, face paint, a cinderella dress on her, a disneyland shopping bag which had something in it, and ice cream in her hand. 
"What took you so long" I asked. 
"We went to get food after and then we got ice cream" she laughed. 
"Ok come on let's go to bed" I said. 
"Liv and I where about to pull an all nighter" Kio said. 
"Oh ok um goodnight then" I said and pecked Liv on the lips. I went back to my room really annoyed that she had spent the last two days with Kio. I should make plans with Liv so he can't. I remembered Liv liked baking so I decided to bake with her even though I hated baking but I loved her so it was worth it. I got up and went to Kio's room to see them both sleeping together. 

So they didn't even pull an all nighter instead they are sleeping together. I went back to my room and laid on my bed not able to sleep. Maybe they tried pulling and all nighter but fell asleep. 

*Olivias POV*

I just woke up next to Kio so I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. I skipped to Jadens room and opened the door to see him on his phone. 
"Good morning Jay" I said. 
"Good morning" he said. 
"Hey Liv wanna do something together today" he asked. 
"I already plans Kio sorry" I said. 
"Fine" he said and I left. I went to my room and changed into jeans and a cropped top since it was a little warmer then usual. I walked downstairs and saw all the boys there except Kio. 
"Hello" I said. 
"Hey" they all said. I sat next to Jaden and put my head on his shoulder. 
"Jay" I said. 
"Hm" he hummed. 
"I'm cold" I said. He put his arm around me and I put my head into his neck trying to stay warm. 

"Ok come one Liv" Kio said as he walked out the door. 
"Ok coming" I said and got up. 
"Love you bye" I said to Jaden and pecked him on the lips. 
"Love you to" he said as I ran outside. 

*Bryces POV*

Once Liv left Jaden clenched his jaw and he looked mad. 
"Jaden you ok" I asked. 
"Why wouldn't I be" he yelled raising his voice. 
"You are not ok" I said. 
"Ok fine maybe i'm a little jealous that Liv and Kio are hanging out together all the time" he said. 
"Does she know you don't like it" Blake asked. 
"Well she's always with Kio so no she doesn't know but she will say they are just best friends" he said.
"Well you guys do spend all the time together maybe she just wants to spend a little bit of time with Kio" Anthony said. 
"But they have been spending so much time together" he said. 
"I guess" Jaden said. 

__________________________________

Ya'll ever feel like empty and there's no point to life like you shouldn't be here and you just wanna die because everything is a waste of time and you wanna get rid of that feeling but it won't go away the best you can do is distract yourself from the feeling but it comes back because that feeling fucking sucks.

AHHHHH YAS OK SO I AM VERY VERY VERYYYYYY HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE A COUSIN THE SAME AGE AS ME AND WE LIKE TO BETTER THEN EACH OTHER  LIKE IT'S UNHEALTHY HOW MUCH WE COMPETE BUT QUESS WHAT...EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY THINKS I AM THE BETTER COUSIN EVERYONE EXCEPT HIS MOM SO LIKE FUCK HIM HEHEHE OH AND PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THEY LIKE ME BETTER SO 🖕