35

*Olivias POV*

Nobody knew but I have been throwing up every morning and feeling sick for the last week and I skipped a period so I decided to go but a pregnancy test. I was currently waiting for the results to show on the test. I had taken ten because I needed to know and I hated waiting so I just did a lot at once. It was time to flip them over and I was scared. I flipped once over it was negative and I was relieved the second one...positive third one positive fourth one fifth one sixth one seventh one eighth one ninth one and tenth one...positive. I sat on the floor and started crying. This can't be happening not now. I sat on the floor crying this can't be real. 

I called my doctor and made an appointment to see if I was pregnant. They had an opening in two hours so I quickly got dressed into a sweatshirt and jeans. I hid the tests and went downstairs. I had been hungrier then usual which was another sign I was actually pregnant. I grabbed a bag of chips and started eating it when Bryce came in. 
"Really...chips for breakfast" he said. 
"Is there a problem" I asked.
"I wouldn't expect you to be eating chips in the morning out of everyone you would be the last person" he said. 
"Well I would love to stay and talk but I have somewhere to be" I said and left.

Once I got to the doctors I sat in the waiting room as I waited for them to call me name. 
"Olivia Hall" a doctor called I got up and she led me to a room where she would take an ultrasound.
"So you wanna see if your pregnant" the lady asked and I nodded. 
"Did you do take a pregnancy test at home" she asked.
"Ten actually" I said.
"How many were positive" she asked 
"Nine" I said.
"Your 16" she asked. 
"Yup" I said embarrassed. She did the ultrasound thing and pointed to something on the screen.
"Your pregnant" she said. 
"Thank you" I said and she gave me the ultrasound picture before I went home. 

Once I got home I opened the door and saw Kio in the kitchen. I was crying so he quickly came to me and asked what was wrong. 
"I can't t-tell y-you" I cried. 
"Yes you can" he said. 
"N-no I c-can't" I said. 
"I'm just g-gonna go sleep" I cried and ran upstairs. I was only sixteen I couldn't have a baby and not like Jaden wants any part of me in his life anymore so I don't think he's gonna want a baby. I put my hands on my stomach scared of what was gonna happen. Jaden would find out at some point anyway everyone would. I had to go to Boa with everyone including Jaden today so maybe I can at least try to get him to say a word to me. 

Once we got too Boa. I was sitting across the table a few seats away. Kio and I were sitting next to each other laughing and I could tell Jaden was staring. Kio put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. Kio was flirting with me but i'm pretty sure it's as a joke because we would honestly never date. Kio kept getting really touchy which wasn't bothering me to be honest. Jaden got up and started walking away but I quickly got up and followed him grabbing his arm. 
"What's going on" I asked. 
"Nothing" he said and shook me off his arm. 
"Jaden please I really need to talk to you" I said. 
"Jaden say something" I said and kept trying to get him to say something but his Uber got there and he left. I sighed and sat down next to Kio again. 

Once we finished eating we went home and most of the boy were downstairs. I decided to go to Jadens room and tell him i'm pregnant. I walked into Jadens room and sat on his bed waiting for him to come in. After a few minutes I started walking around and saw a picture of us that was ripped up and my promise ring in the garbage making me tear up. 
"What do you want Olivia" Jaden asked as he walked in. It hurt because he had never called me Olivias before. 
"I wanted to talk but you weren't here and I see my ring and ripped up picture are in the garbage" I said and he shrugged.
"What did I do to you these last feel weeks all you do is avoid me and be cold and heartless to me" I said as I started to cry.

He rolled his eyes and opened a drawer. I saw him grabbing his weed and rolling paper which shocked me. 
"Jaden what are you doing with that" I asked and grabbed his arm.
"None of your fucking business" he said and pushed me off his arm roughly. I was full on sobbing now.
"Jaden why are you doing this you broke my heart already" I said. 
"Now you know how I feel" he said and left the room as I cried. I went to Kio's room an he hugged me. I tell Kio everything as he tubs my back. 
"Everything will be fine" he said. 
"No...no it won't" I said. 
"Liv it will" he said.

"There's something you don't know and you have to promise you won't tell anyone" I said. 
"I promise I won't tell anyone" he said. 
"I'm pregnant with Jadens baby" I cried. 
"Liv you have to tell him" Kio said. 
"He'll find within the next like nine months maybe sooner if he notices the baby bump" I said. 
"How about you go to sleep" Kio said and I nodded. Kio cuddled me until I fell asleep. 

___________________________________

I will try to write a few chapters so I can try to post at least two on Monday but I will try to do a third as well

tvd S2:E21 I am crying also Tyler and Caroline would be a cute couple