56

*Olivias POV*

I woke up with a bad headache and Jadens arms around my waist. 
"Jayyy" I whined waking him up. 
"Sorry to wake you up but my head hurts" I whined. He turned and grabbed something from beside him and handed me a pill and water. Once I took the pill I laid on top of Jaden. 
"Princess can I sleep a little longer" he asked. 
"I wanna know what happened last night though" I said. 
"Please just another hour" he said. 
"Tell me what happened and then you can sleep the rest of the day" I said.
"Fine" he sighed. 

"Ok so you were wasted and so were some of the boys but you jumped into the pool without your dress" he said. I started laughing really hard.
"Oh you think that's funny" he said as he tickled me making me laugh harder
"J-Jaden s-stop" I managed to get out. Once he stopped tickling me he continued telling me what happened.
"Anyways you pulled me in the pool with you and I got mad so you said I should loosen up but I said that if I loosened up we would probably hook up with random people there and you said it wouldn't be bad if that happened" he said and I was trying to hold in my laugh.
"And then that's it" he said.

"Last night sounded fun" I said as I went onto my phone and felt my stomach drop. 
"Jay" I said as I stared at my phone. 
"What wrong" he said looking at my phone and his eyes widened. 
"Bryce is gonna kill you" he said and I nodded.
"Of course I sent my nudes to the group chat with Sway and Hype and their girlfriends and not a content house" I said. People had already responded and by people, I mean every girl in the chat but they were all hyping me up. I laughed a little. 
"I really just sent my nudes to everyone" I laughed and Jaden just glared at me, he looked really mad.
"What's your problem" I asked. 
"You just sent your nudes to like every guy you know" he said sounding annoyed and pissed.
"Ok so" I said. 
"So I'm the only one who should see them" he said. 

"So you're only with me for my body" I asked. 
"That's not what I meant" he said when Bryce yelled my name.
"Shit" I said as I ran to his room. 
"Need something" I asked him trying to act normal. 
"No, it's just that YOUR NUDES ARE ON TIKTOK ROOM" he yelled the last part. 
"What it was just the group chat on accident when I was drunk" I said. 
"Well someone sent them in or you sent them to more people" he said. I could see Addison next to him. 
"Hey Addi" I said. 
"Hey and I saw your nudes you look amazing" she said.
"Addison this isn't the time to hype up my sister" Bryce said. 
"Excuse me I will gladly choose her over you" Addison said. 
"Addison just stay out of this" Bryce said. She groaned and faced away. 

"Your nudes are on the fucking internet forever" he said. 
"And so are yours" I said.
"But unlike you, I won't cry at every mean thing someone says" Bryce yelled at me. 
"No I don't" I yelled back. 
"Ok so what if I told you your fat and your thighs are a bit too big just like your arms" he said and I started crying. 
"BRYCE" Addison yelled and I could tell she hit him pretty hard. Obviously, I started crying because my own brother thought I was fat.
"See Liv this is what I mean" he said.
"It hurts coming from the only person who you have loved and trusted your whole life" I said and went back to my room to see Jaden sleeping.
"Liv why are you crying" he groaned confused waking up again.  
"Nothing go back to sleep" I said. 
"No come here" he said holding  his arms open for me to go over. Once I was cuddling with him he kissed my forehead.

"Now what happened" he asked. 
"Bryce called me fat" I said.
"He what" Jaden said and I get tell he was pissed again.\ 
"I know he's your brother but I am gonna beat his ass" Jaden said as he got up. 
"Jay please don't" I said as I grabbed his arm. 
"But Liv" he said.
"He's my brother" I said. He sighed and laid down with me. Someone knocked on the door. 
"Come in" I said and Bryce walked in. 
"Look I didn't mean anything I just said I'm just upset that my underage 17-year-old sisters nudes got leaked" he said. 
"I'm sorry" he said. I got up and hugged him. 
"I forgive you" I said. He left and I went back with Jaden. 
"You forgive people too easily" Jaden said. 
"I don't know how to be mad at people" I said.
"That's the problem" he said and I glared at him.
"Ok fine forgive people easily then" he laughed when someone ran the doorbell downstairs. I groaned and ran downstairs to see Griffin, Quinton, and Sam. 

_______________________________

I'm not gonna be posting until Sunday or Monday because I'm going to Arizona and won't have Wattpad during the time. I'm sorry but I will try and write a few chapters in the plane so I can post more than one on Monday or Sunday :) BYE BYE

I'm watching Gordan Ramsay hells kitchen youtube videos and I very much recommend it you donuts. OK BUT PEOPLE WHO CALL GORDAN RAMSAY NAMES WHILE IS HE TRYING TO HELP THEM- I- DUDE YOUR LUCKY HE IS WILLING TO HELP YOUR DUMBASSES WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKEING RUN A RESTAURANT AND ARE ABOUT TO BECOME BANKRUPT