28: Heat (18+)

A/N: explicit mentions of sexual scenes, proceed at your own risk. If you wish to read the rest, please look out for the "X" since it signifies the 18+ scene is over. 

Hani was awakened from her slumber by gentle, mischievous kisses that glided down her body. Her skin trembled under them, reacting aggressively to their warmth. His body was detailly wrapped around her, not leaving a single place untouched, out of his grasp. Her back was pressed against his chest, she was opening her eyes mellowly and tiredly, when she felt his hands caressing her belly. The Alpha's fingers drew patterns on her skin, bold circles and spirals that, eventually, came in contact with her boobs. A shiver ran down her spine, her body jolted forward, but harshly she was pulled back into his chest. The palm of his hands, hot, sweaty, brushed her nipple delicately; acting perhaps as a breeze being blown against her skin. He cupped her boobs with his hands and teasingly, leaned his head into her neck, grazing her skin with his nose. His name rolled out of her mouth like honey, breathlessly and seductively, as soon as his wet kisses started colouring her skin. It was all that Jungkook needed, to act more boldly; to know that she craved for him just as much as he did for her.

His lips and tongue kept on working on her neck, while his hand grabbed the inner part of her thigh and gently, he raised it, so he could slip inside her. Her back arched, reacting to every inch of his that filled her up and sent her into a wild, untameable, pleasure. Deliciously slow, she rocked her hips into his, obsessed with how good he made her feel; she pushed her body further into his and her hand reached backwards to hold him. The Alpha took her hand in his and guiding it, he placed it behind his nape; with the other one, he caressed her chin with his thumb, softly turning her face towards him. They faced one another as their hips rotated and moved in sync, the red and the blue of their eyes mixing, locking, diving into the other. He gave her thigh a warning squeeze and, as he grabbed her leg, lifting it a bit more, he collided his lips with her tenderly, sweetly. His tongue slipped inside her and feverishly, he passionately kissed her, ardently, burningly. She moaned into his mouth, each of them growing louder, more aggressive as his slow, long, thrusts became stronger, more violent. A broken plead, a tone full of crumbling and surrender, slipped from her lewd mouth; her lips vibrating on his tremulously, the orgasm ripping through her body intensely.

With her heart hammering in her chest, drunk on adrenaline and lust, Hani felt her limbs quivering and a fragile whine left her, once Jungkook moved slightly away from her. Quickly, she turned around to face him and hungrily, tackled his lips with hers. The Alpha was taken back by her boldness and bravery, yet, he responded just as eagerly to her. She pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. Immediately, Jungkook's hands flew to grab her hips, desperate to control them as she rode him. However, her petit delicate hands stroke his dick and devilishly, she rubbed it against her clit. Her mouth hanged open in pleasure, moving her hips front and back, side to side, causing a dangerous friction to arise in between them. She was breathless, she panted; her eyebrows were scrunched in concentration, as she skilfully and detailly moved her body on him. Under her, Jungkook breathed heavily; the hold on her hips becoming tighter and tighter, the more she teased him. His hips would buckle upwards abruptly, every time he felt her – wet and moist – touch the tip of his dick. Growling impatiently, Jungkook shot up from the bed and Hani, although knowing it was in vain, tried to push him back down. But as her hands touched his shoulders, the Alpha grasped them harshly and placed them behind her. Then, swiftly, he slipped into her, with such brute force, Hani's eyes widened in shock, her breath got caught in her throat. She squirmed under his grasp, wanting to touch him, to feel him under her fingertips, to lean her body into his. However, at the slightest move, the Alpha tightened the hold he had on her hands and gently, pulled her further away from him.

"You had your fun, doll" Teasingly he stated, leaving soft, open mouthed kisses on her cleavage. Jungkook raised his head, his eyes glowed with mischief and lust; and trailing his lips up her cheek, he whispered to her ear, grinning smugly. "Now, I'll have mine"