29: Steam

A/N: explicit mentions of sexual scenes, proceed at your own risk. If you wish to read the rest, please look out for the "X" since it signifies the 18+ scene is over. 

Steam clouded the bathroom. Seduced by the heat, the walls appeared to melt, covered in sweat and humidity. At first glance, one would assume the surface of the walls was hot, judging by how moist they looked. However, surprise struck the girl, when her chest was pushed against the surface; it was cold, freezing cold against her skin. Shivers ran down her spine, her nipples hardened and instinctively, her hand flew to grab Jungkook's arms, who tightly held her in place as he slammed his dick inside her. His hand held hers and he guided them towards her inner thigh. Ardently, he glued his chest to her back, not allowing any space to settle in between them. He smiled smugly against her neck while he kissed her; his hands, devilish and mischievously as ever, in an apparent innocent gesture trailed her own hand, trapped in his grasp, upwards towards her clit. There, he placed her hand and began teaching her how to pleasure herself under his careful tutoring. A bright red blush stood out from her flushed cheeks marked by pleasure; her mind was uncertain about the feeling that washed over her. The feeling of her own hand rubbing her pussy, pleasuring her own self. Following the girl's rhythm and rotation, Jungkook's hand, on top of hers, moved in the same direction; his index finger brushing slightly above her clit while he thrusted his hips, slowly, up and down on her. The Alpha's hold on her hips tightened, for he noticed how Hani's legs quivered and wobbled, barely holding the girl up. The orgasm stole her strength from her and, had it not been Jungkook, she would have come crumbling down to the floor. Swiftly, he turned her around, Hani's lips were quivering under his as they kissed one another passionately. The Alpha, eagerly, slid back inside; gently lifting her leg, so that he could have enough space to thrust harshly into her. Still, her legs shook, a second orgasm bubbling inside her, running over the previous one that still hadn't left her. She grabbed his shoulders, using his body as support that she clutched onto desperately, refusing to give up. Sweat rolled down their bodies like pouring rain, the hot water ran, creating more steam that clouded the air. Abruptly, Hani was lifted up and, immediately, her legs wrapped themselves around Jungkook's small waist. Jungkook had his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, his wet hair had been pushed back, glistening drops of sweat and water painted his chest. Enticed by him, Hani's hands slid down his arms, stopping at his biceps, that flexed, struggled to fit in her grasp. Using this chance, Jungkook glided his hands down her thighs and held them in place in the air, while he slammed as hard as he could into her. The new angle sent them both into a frenzy of erotic pleasure that clouded their sight and their ears, turning everything around them blurry, once their orgasms reached them at the same time. Hani's hips fell abruptly down his dick, the sound of their skins colliding echoed through the air. Stumbling backwards, Jungkook's legs gave out and his body fell into a sitting down position, with Hani still in his lap. Hani's hips rotated slowly, riding both her and Jungkook out of their highs; they panted heavily, their eyes locked.

"We're getting quite good at this?" Jungkook's raspy, raw, low voice caused a playful grin to grow on Hani's lips; and smiling, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't you think, so?"

The girl nothing said, there was no need for it. Jungkook's smug, cocky grin said it all. So, she just rolled her eyes at him, chuckling lightly and nuzzling her head into his neck, she closed her eyes; deciding to rest for a bit before a new wave of heat decided to come crashing onto them.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

X

The Alpha had his arms wrapped around Hani's waist, his face nuzzled into her neck. His body followed her, glued to her back, as Hani moved around the kitchen preparing their dinner. He mumbled things to her skin, at times appearing to be having a conversation with himself. Not that the girl wasn't listening to what he was saying, she was. However, she was so concentrated in the food that all that she did was nod her head and hum in confirmation to what he was saying. Still, even if she didn't answer, the Alpha would pay no mind to her lack of words and instead would keep on talking and ranting about different things that were going through his mind. It seemed that nothing could interrupt the lively and hope-filled suggestions and plans that were flowing out of his mouth. However, a sudden knock on the door caused his body to become tense. He got quiet and gently left a small peck on Hani's cheeks, before making his way towards the door.