Thanks + Announcement

A/N: edited with Discord link!

I'd first like to start by thanking everyone who has accompanied me throughout this journey: those who have read since the very beginning of book1, those who have joined the series through this book and even those who have motivated me and support me behind the scenes. Thank you for all the incredible and incessant love and support that you have given this book and throughout this series - it truly means the world to me. 

However, this is NOT the end of The True Alpha series. Book 3 will be released still this year, around the 1st of September. As expected, the book will continue on following Jungkook's and Hani's journey into the Rebirth, deepening the ongoing conflict between Jungkook and Ulric. It will also allow you as readers to further understand the creation of Jungkook's pack, understand the different relationships and above all, become more and more immersed with the new world Jungkook aims to create [I do have some surprises planned]. The 3rd book will be final book of the series. 

Check out the 3rd book here:

 https://www.wattpad.com/story/280928191-the-true-alpha-invictus-jjk

Until then, feel free to re-read the other two books as much as you wish to. The 1st book is currently being rewritten - only language wise, the plot has suffer no changes whatsoever. And while you patiently wait, i'll be working on The True Alpha: Invictus (the 3rd book). 

Additionally, I'd like to propose the idea of creating a server on Discord. It's a mobile app or a computer program that allows you enter chatrooms through a specific link, invite, etc. I was thinking about creating one where not only you can stay in touch with me (you can ask all sorts of questions about the book, share ideas and such), but where you can as well meet and, hopefully, form bonds with other readers of this story. If you're interested in joining, please comment this paragraph and, next week or so, I'll update it with the instructions to join.

Here's the link to join the server:    https://discord.gg/dJ6CWH3sqx

(i'll leave it on my bio, as well.)

Once more, thank you so much for all the love and support that you have given to this book. It might be cheesy to say, yet, a book only becomes one if there's people reading and the same thing goes for a writer. I'll continue on working hard to provide even better chapters and stories to you. I hope my books can offer you an escape, a helping hand or a world to rest your head on. I'll be cheering for you all the away. I love you.

Sincerely, the writer, Ju.