Chapter forty one: "Make Him Feel Strong About Himself"

I can already tell Melissa and I are going to be great friends. Though she is extremely feminine and weak compared to myself, she brings out the inner girl in me. After all these years, I never realized how much drama and gossip I had built up inside of me, and it felt like a whole load was lifted and dragged away as we talked.

We pretty much discussed just about everything. From boys, to other girls, to our swim suits, to television, to sex- which, was an awkward topic to discuss with someone that is definitely experienced- , to fighting. Fighting was my favorite topic, personally, and I felt like she enjoyed discussing it as well. Melissa seemed girly, but I could tell she can get feisty. Melissa and I decided that one day I'll help her fight, and in return she'll 'fix me.' Her words, not mine. 

Not feeling too offended at her word play, I shrugged it off as we went off in different directions. She decided to go meet up with her boyfriend, and I figured I'd do the same. Handing my gun to her and asking to give it to Jaxel, she obeyed as I watched from the distance. I sent her a warm smile, satisfied with her actions, and continued my search for my boyfriend.

Melissa had already told me a few tips to seem more like a girl, and I figured I might as well put them to action. 

Before I could process what was going on, I was picked up and flipped over someone's back. Looking at the trunks on the person's body, I immediately recognized it as Harry. Thinking before acting, I thought back to what Melissa said. 

"Act surprised at times, make him feel strong about himself." I nodded to myself, screaming jokingly and hitting his back lightly for him to put me down. "Haz!" I squeeled, letting my inner girl come out. "Don't drop me, babe!" I said, not even the slightest bit worried about falling. "If you let me go, you're coming with me.." I continued. 

Practically feeling his smirk, he sighed, gently placing me down. "I wouldn't mind going down with you, you know." I cocked my head to the side, confused. "You. Me. Bathing suits. Deep water." Allowing myself to blush, I hit my boyfriend on the chest softly. "Hm, save it for the bedroom, babe." I teased, my hands still laying on his chest.

"You're amazing, love." I smiled, kissing his lips lightly instead of hungrily like usual. He smiled into the kiss, and I did as well, making him smirk immediately. "I love you, Jami." I smiled again, genuinely into his lips as I huskily whispered it back. Picking me up again, Harry chuckled, his whole body vibrating against me. "Good." And then, I was dropped into the water.

Groaning as I pulled myself up, I flattened my hair down and spit out a bit of salt water. "You are lucky I love you." I stated, gesturing for him to sit in the shallow end with me. Harry just nodded, sitting in front of me as I put my knees in a criss-cross-apple-sauce formation. Instead of leaving me, Harry untangle my legs, propping them up against his own as he snuck his legs behind my back, lightly pushing me closer to him.

We were inches- no, centimeters- apart, and I smiled at him before winking and moving away. Harry just gave me a confused expression as I brought up a handful of wet sand and squashed it against his chest. "For dropping me in the water." I smirked. Harry looked at me micheviously, so I immediately got up from my spot, running away. 

Purposely slowing down for my boyfriend, he caught up easily, swooping me into his arms. My legs around his waist, his hands propping my butt up in the air, we smiled at each other once more. Staring into his beautiful green eyes, we both leaned in for the perfect moment.

The kisses we share never fail to show off the sparks. Those fireworks going off in the back of my mind as my stomach rumbles with butterflies. I'm surprised Harry couldn't hear my heart beating with the pace it was going. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he brought his to my waist as I tightened my legs against his waist, keeping a hard grasp.

Harry groaned into the kiss after a couple minutes, and that was my signal to end it. Reluctantly pulling away, we both pouted- him obviously more than me-. "Sorry babe, but we have to save that." I winked jokingly. He just chuckled again, grabbing ahold of my waist as we walked back to our chairs.