Chapter four: "Goodbye America, Hello England"

"Wake up, love. The other lads will be here any time now." I heard someone whisper huskily into my ear. I glanced over at the clock on my night stand. 

7 a.m. Gah, I finally get a job where I don't have to wake up so fucking early, and then they do this to me. 

I groaned and turned back over, only to have Harry whisper in my ear once again. "You know love, that was the best sex I've had in a looooooooooooong time." What. What? WHAT? No Jami, you did NOT have sex with Harry Styles. Did I? Lord I can't remember anything after that damn movie 

My head still shot up, I was definitely awake now. "What?!" I screeched lightly, afraid the other boys would hear. "Just kidding, I just wanted you to get up." "Why?" I complained, whining like a four-year-old. "I want you to help me make breakfast." He mumbled into my neck as he sucked on it.

"Harry stop. I barely know you." I pushed him off of me and went to my closet where the last pair of clothes I had out was hanging. "But you can get to know me." He winked and pulled me back into him. "No, I've only known you for two days." I scoffed, pushing him off of me.

Harry was still in my room so I went into the bathroom to take a shower and change. After a nice and warm thirty minute shower, I dried off my mess of hair. I then threw on my black short shorts with a big brown rimmed belt. I then put on a white tank top that went to my belly button and a black leather jacket that went a little shorter than the tank. Adding tall brown heels that mixed with boots, I was ready to go. I grabbed my gun out of the my drawer and put it inside the belt (Picture to the right).

I didn't bother to mess with my hair because it will become a mess eventually no matter how nice I make it. 

I walked back into my room only to be greeted with five guys that were practically drooling all over me. Louis was the first one to speak up about my outfit. "You look hot! Well, not like I would date you hot, but hot like my lad Harry would." He then patted Harry on the shoulder as he blushed.

I sighed, holding in a giggle. "It looks bad, doesn't it? I don't really have clothes that are bright and colorful, like all of yours." I said, motioning to the five boys in front of me that were bursting with colors.

Louis was wearing a white and blue striped shirt with red suspenders, what a clash that only he could seem to pull off, and denim jeans with a bright red pair of TOMS. Harry on the other hand, was just wearing a plain white t-shirt and and gray skinny jeans. Niall almost matched Louis with his red hoodie and khakis. Liam chose to wear a red and black plaid button up and gray skinny jeans. Then there was Zayn, with a gray tank on and a red and white varsity jacket and denim jeans.

They all had confused looks on their faces as I just started laughing. "What?" Liam asked, probably insecure about what he was wearing. "Nothing- just, you all match with your pretty little red... And then there's mister-stick-out over here that is just wearing white." I smirked as they all came to realization about what they were wearing.

"Oh well. We have style." Louis laughed in my face. "But not as good as yours! I mean, did you see Harry's face when you came out? He was all like 'she is so hot, I just want to bang her all night.'" Louis said as Harry's face brightened even more. Louis was trying to pull of an American accent, and eventually they all joined in. 

"You try!" Niall squeeled to me. "Uh, okay." I stopped and thought for a second, then spoke in my real accent. "Is this a good enough accent for you?" I asked and got up to get my bags. "You're so good at that!" He squeeled in my ear again.

"Well anyway lads, don't we have a flight to catch?" They all nodded in agreement and grabbed a bag each.

Goodbye America, Hello England.