Chapter thirty two: "Hessie 4-ever!"

It's been a couple weeks since the Brit Awards, and the boys have been all over the tv. Interviews, special appearances, and more. I'd be lying if I said they weren't fun; watching my four close friends and boyfriend make fools of themselves is quite the entertainment. Plus I have been getting to know other bodyguards better, and Hell are they fun. 

"Hey babe," I smiled at Harry right before a concert to help kick off their tour. "Hey Jams." He grinned, kissing me lightly. "You're going to do great." I cheered him on. "Thanks love, are you going to stay backstage or do you want to go in the audience?" He asked me as he shook his hands like a maniac. "I think I'll just stay back here. Besides, during the breaks I can see you changing.. All sweaty and sexy." I murmured into his lips seductively. 

"Watch it J, I might have to rip my pants off and take you right now if you keep that up." He whispered into my ear, wrapping a hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Hmm, you know I'm waiting til marriage, Haz." He sighed, but then smiled reassuringly. "I guess I am too." I smiled brightly and kissed him passionately. "I love you, Harry." I said into his mouth. "I love you too," 

We released when we both heard the very familiar cough from behind. "We're up in five Harry, might want to get ready." I couldn't help but glare at him lightly at his harsh attitude towards Harry. I know I rejected him a few weeks ago, but he shouldn't take any anger out on Harry, whom doesn't even know what happened between us. "Thanks Zayn," Harry cut off my thoughts. He sounded confused, but didn't really try to show it.

Harry walked off and I grabbed Zayn's wrist, pulling him back to me. "Yes?" He asked, attitude filled his voice again. I glared at him and Zayn immediately backed down. "I get if you are mad at me for rejecting you, but don't you dare take it out on Harry. He doesn't know what happened, and you're just confusing him. If that's what you want, a confused best friend that will eventually ask and force you to tell him what you did, then so be it. But you'll just be ruining two friendships, and you might even ruin a relationship. I told you I'd find you someone, and I have. You're going on a date with Perrie tomorrow night at 8, here's her address," I stopped, taking a pen and writing the blonde's address on his upper arm so when he performs the fans won't see. "Be there by 7:50, she doesn't like when guys are late." I ordered.

Zayn stared at me in awe for a moment before nodding and embracing me. "Thank you so much, J. I'm sorry I've been treating you and Haz like shit, I just didn't know what else to do." I nodded understandingly and sent him off to perform.

I looked out into the audience from behind the curtins and noticed some signs the girls were holding. Most were just perverted comments towards the boys, but there were a couple that caught my attention. One said "HESSIE 4-EVER!" with a heart around the name. Another commented "I SHIP HESSIE, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL HAZ, PICKED A GOOD ONE." I smiled at the first two signs, but it faded slightly when I saw the last one. "HAZ, BRING JESSIE ON STAGE AND SING TO HER." I stared at it in shock, not sure how to feel about it.

Harry singing to me would be extremely sweet, but in front of a million screaming fan girls that could potentially spread wild absurd rumors about me. No thanks.

Before I knew it, the concert was almost over and the boys were getting Twitter questions from the fans. "Okay, this one if from Directioner0_100. She asked: 'Which of you boys are single?'" Zayn and Niall both sheepishly stepped forward and the crowd gasped, but cheered. "Okay, next question is from NiallsPrincess. She asked: Are any of your girlfriends here tonight? If so, can you bring them on stage and sing to them?'" Niall repeated the question, blushing a bit at the Twitter I.D. 

"Well, unfortunately Dani couldn't make it." Liam said sadly and the entire audience booed. "And El had to go back to Manchester for a modeling gig, so she isn't here either." Lou stated. Once again, everyone booed. Harry looked into the crowd before smiling cheekily and saying "Well, my girlfriend's here!" 

Everyone cheered, to my surprise, and started chanting my name for me to come out. "C'mon love," Harry insisted. I obeyed and walked slowly on stage, the lights beaming on my face. Everyone started cheering again and I smiled, sitting on a stool Liam had brought out. 

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me 
but bear this mind it was meant to be 
and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
and it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, 
you've never loved your stomach or your thighs 
the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine 
But I'll love them endlessly 

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth 
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to 
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep 
though it makes no sense to me 

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape 
you never want to know how much you weigh 
you still have to squeeze into your jeans
but you're perfect to me 

I won't let this little things slips out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things 

you never love yourself half as much as I love you 
you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to 
if I let you know, I'm here for you
maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slips out of my mouth 
because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to 
and I'm in love with you (all these little things) 
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth 
but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to 
I'm in love with you, and all your little things."

The boys harmonized perfectly, and a small tear fell down my cheek as the song ended. It takes a lot to get me to cry, but for some reason this song really hit my heart. I smiled, standing up and hugging Harry as the rest of the boys joined in, making it a group hug. 

"Haz?" I asked. "Yeah love?" "I love you." The entire crowd aw'd as we both realized I said that into the microphone. "I love you too, J." He kissed my lips softly, pulling away before it got too serious.