Chapter sixteen: "You're so Hot When You're Jealous."

"Bloody hell, mates. You couldn't stop sucking face for a two minute ride!" Lou yelled at Harry and I as we went in for another kiss. "Belt it Lou." Harry scolded before taking my hand and leaving the other two.

We went off into a haunted house, where there were a bunch of teenage girls. "Oh great." I said sarcastically as they walked over to Harry and I. All of the boys had put on some sort of disguises, but they didn't look realistic enough. 

Three of the girls pranced over and took Harry from my arm. "Well hellllllooooo, sexy." The first blonde purred. The other two stared at their leader in amazement, obviously envying her. I rolled my eyes and stood there, my hands on laying perfectly still on my hips. Harry turned to me and shook the girls off of him while he made his way back over to me. 

"Why are you even with that skank? You can obvi. do better!" Did she just say 'obvi?' "Pretty sure that isn't a word, sweetie." I smiled sweetly and rolled my eyes again. I could tell Harry was trying to hold his laugh in, which made me laugh a bit.

She just scoffed and made her way back over to Harry. "So big boy, how about we ditch this dump and go to your place?" She didn't bother to whisper her slutty plans, and I saw Harry's eyes go big. "Sorry but I'm here with my girlfriend."

I smiled at the thought, but it was soon replaced by a frown as I heard the next thing the blonde said. "C'mon Harry, I'm so much prettier than... that.

That was the last straw. I was quite proud of myself for controlling my anger for that long; but I'm not proud of what happened next. "Excuse me whore, but I'd like to continue my date with my boyfriend without your slut ass getting in my mother fucking way." I scowled, grabbing Harry's hand away from her. 

"You're the one in such a short dress. Who are you really going to impress with your ugly legs?" I laughed sarcacstically and looked back at her. Stepping closer through each sentence, I scared the living shit out of her.

"You, are the slut here. Wearing your short shorts and a shirt that is fit for a five year-old. Face it honey, you're body is all that you have. I can tell that blonde hair of yours is fake, and Lord knows your personality is too. So why don't you go find a diginty instead of trying to find another good fuck. Because trust me, if I ever see you trying to get near my boyfriend again, you will need a new face when I'm done with you!" I spat at her coldly.

I hate the fact that I let my jealousy get the better of me, but I hate people. Especially people like her. Harry, who was standing there with his arm around my waist, looked at the girl for a split second before saying "I suggest you leave." 

She was stuck in her place for a moment, her mouth gaping open and fear in her eyes. That is, until I stepped forward a bit; that sent her running. 

I knew I was going to regret doing that in the morning, but for now, I just want to enjoy my date. "Sorry." I muttered lightly into Harry's chest. He was rubbing my back soothingly and whispering into my hair. "You're so hot when your jealous." I smiled and laughed a bit, before kissing him passionately. "I'm so controlling!" I said dramatically, throwing my hands in the air.

"I love it babe." Harry said inbetween kisses. "But we've only been dating for less that an hour.. I'm so weird!" I screeched. He just laughed and took his hands in mine. "If it were the other way around, I would've done the same." We both smiled and I leaned in for another kiss.

Ten minutes later and Harry and I were still making-out in a Haunted House. We finally released and were about to continue walking when Liam and Zayn decided to pop out of nowhere. "Boo!" They both screamed. Harry flinched a bit, but I stood my ground. Sure, they surprised me, but it's natural for me to not be affected. 

Liam didn't seem to notice, as he started up a conversation with Harry, but Zayn did. He checked me out suspiciously but eventually just shrugged it off by shaking his head and turning back to the others. 

Before we knew it, the day was over and the six of us were heading back to their apartment. I decided to drive back, and Zayn got in the passenger seat with me. Though Harry was against it at first, he eventually gave up and sat in the back with the others. 

I knew Zayn only sat up with me to talk about what happened. I could see it in his eyes that he had actually been thinking about it since it happened. Sighing, I turned to him when we got to a red light. "Yes?" I asked sternly. He looked up surprised but eventually answered. "What happened back there? Why weren't you scared at all?" 

Instead of trying to make up a well-thought out excuse, I just said the first thing that came to mind. "I guess I'm just unscareable." I shrugged. Zayn still looked at me weird, so I knew this conversation wasn't over. "Well then I guess I'll have to fix that." He moved his hands in an evil motion and smirked mischeviously.