Chapter twenty seven: "I'll Teach You How to Fight"

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't different now that all the boys know about me. The three of them, Zayn, Niall, and Liam, all try to stay distant from me nowadays. Louis on the other hand, thinks I'm some Goddess and tries to find out as much as he can from me. Harry is just my boyfriend, and knows what's going on. 

It's been about three weeks since I told them, and luckily, nothing bad has happened. People still tweet me bullshit every once in a while claiming I got pregnant and Harry had to stay with me or something. The funniest one I found was a week or two ago. 

The tweet said, and I quote: Qurl youz suh uqly we all no youz jus got nokked ^ n dat youz gave Harreh a STD.

Honestly, after reading that, it took so much not to do something that would make fans any more mad. Instead, I just tweeted her back with a nice "Please learn how to spell before you insult me. Thank you. :)"

Harry and the others think it isn't the best idea for me to have a Twitter, but they don't understand how I don't find any of it hurtful. 

"Jamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" I heard a loud, yet adorable, 20 year old voice come from outside my door. "Yes Lou?" I asked as I opened the door for him to enter. "The girls are coming today!" He cheered. I smiled and nodded. "Thank God, finally more women in the house." I smirked at Louis as he rolled his eyes. "Eleanor wants to meet you so badly! She told me on the phone that you sound so nice and wonderful, and that anyone that can make Harry stop being all glummy must be pretty great." I lightly blushed where it was barely noticable and walked into the kitchen. 

"Lou?" I asked the brunette that was behind me. "Yes Jams?" I rolled my eyes. "Do the other boys hate me now, or something?" I frowned at the thought of finally making friends that I didn't have to leave and now they despise me. "No no no no no! Jami of course not! Just, it was a shock, y'know? We were all so convinced that you were a British actress." He frowned a bit. 

I pulled Louis in for a hug and made his frown wipe away. "I don't know.. I mean, ever since I beat up Zayn, I feel like he has some sort of hatred for me. He only talks to me now when he needs to, and I hate it. You all had challenged me and I took it on, but it was like he hates me for my job.. And I don't even know what to think of Niall and Liam." 

Lou laughed at me. "Zayn isn't exactly used to people taking on his challenges- nor beating him. I think he's more upset with himself to know that he couldn't beat you. Niall and Liam, though, they just need a bit of time to process it. Niall is like a puppy, he's probably just scared something will happen. And Liam, well he experienced it head-on, so I assume he's still in shock." 

I smiled at Louis and nodded before getting out some bowls. "Thanks Lou. Now go make Haz get up and then get the rest of the boys." He nodded and ran out the door and to the others. 

Zayn's pov.

Does Jami really feel that way about us all? That we hate her? Louis was mostly right, that I am mad at myself. Maybe I could get her to help me? Ugh, I feel like a priss.

"Hey Jami!" I screamed in her ear, causing her to turn around and smile. "Oh yeah, forgot, you're "unscareable." She smirked and nodded. "Hey Jami?" "Hmm?" She responded as she went back to cooking. "I heard what you and Lou said before." Her attention was snapped to me. "Oh, sorry we were talking about you boys. I just thought maybe he knew and could explain everything." I nodded and shrugged. "I don't hate you-trust me. I was kind of just mad that I thought I would've been able to beat you up. I'm pathetic, I know." 

My head hung down in sadness and anger. Instead of saying anything at first, Jami just punched me. Punched me. "What the Hell?" She just laughed. "Shut the Hell up! You're not pathetic, silly!" She hit my playfully. "I'll teach you how to fight, if you want."