EPILOGUE.

I was thinking a lot last night about whether I should do a sequel or not, and decided I just want to do an epilogue. Unless you all want me to make a story about their kids lives, this will be the official end of "Your Bodyguard". Once more I want to thank you all for reading this story and being the best fans out there. I love you all. -WhenTheSunGoesDown x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Five years later: Jami is 25, Harry is 23*

"Do you, Jami Manson, take thee Harry Styles, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and promise to be faithful to him until death do you part?" "I do." I said, staring into the beautiful green eyes of my almost-husband. "And do you, Harry Styles, take thee Jami Manson, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and promise to be faithful to her until death do you part?" The priest repeated to Harry. "I do." He said simply, staring at me lovingly.

"You may now kiss the bride." Six simple words changed my life. The kiss sent off every single spark in my body, and I knew Harry felt the same. After five years, almost six of knowing each other, we're finally married. Harry must be exstatic about today since I've made him wait almost six years for sex. 

Cheers and 'aw's' erupted, paparazzi taking pictures everywhere but we paid no attention to it. Both of us were stuck staring into each other's eyes, afraid we'd break something if we look away. After another couple minutes of standing like that, goofy smiles on our faces as we had a telepathic conversation, we looked away to talk to family. Greeting my maid of honor, I hugged Eleanor tightly as tears rolled down her eyes. "I'm getting more emotional at your wedding than I did at my own!" She complained, wiping them away.

Laughing, I rolled my eyes at the close friend. Eleanor and Louis got married a couple years back and now are happily greeting their first child. I had asked what they wanted their baby girl to be named, and Eleanor had said Emily. Louis on the other hand said Louisse. The future baby is now being named Emily. Hugging her once more, we both had stupid grins on our faces as we thought about what we've been through.

I went off and greeted more guests after that, small talk and awkward hugs and kissing cheeks. I finally made my way over to Harry's best men, who of course all made stupid attempts at flirting with me. "So, what do you think we get outta here?" Niall winked jokingly at me. I rolled my eyes at him, letting Harry slap the blonde. "What?! I like married women." He finished, hugging me tightly. 

"You look beautiful." Ry came up from behind, hugging my waist as he kissed my cheek. I smiled, turning to hug him. "You look beautiful too." I joked, kissing his nose. "Well, just let me know if he hurts you, Jams. I've been working on my fighting skills and I think I might be able to take him now." I rolled my eyes, shoving my best friend away. "Jason would be proud of you." He said all-too-seriously. I nodded, looking up at the ceiling. "I'll be right back." I excused myself, heading outside.

Holding my white flower-printed wedding dress up so it revealed my nude heels, I held a bouquet of flowers in my other hand (Picture to the right). Walking only a bit so I could lay the flowers on Jason's grave, I nodded my head and let a single tear slip my eye before turning back. "I love you Jas." I whispered to the ground before heading back to the church.

"Hello Mrs. Styles." Harry greeted me as I walked back in. I rolled my eyes as he smirked, kissing him lightly. Retrieving, Harry just whimpered for more but I shook my head. "Sorry babe, but we have a reception to go to." His smirk only grew. "Maybe they won't notice if we get outta here." He said, mocking Niall from earlier.